Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    psst...it's a joke
    why would anyone want smaller screen, I am more interested in a 4"-4.3" screen, after coming from EVO it is better to have big screen, would love to see webOS 2 on a big screen should be awesome. Hope HP make big screen.
    Quote Originally Posted by joek71 View Post
    why would anyone want smaller screen, I am more interested in a 4"-4.3" screen, after coming from EVO it is better to have big screen, would love to see webOS 2 on a big screen should be awesome. Hope HP make big screen.
    IDK about a smaller screen, rumor has it the "world's smallest smart phone" will have the Pre's screen with no keyboard. If true, HP/Palm could possibly cut down on extra space around the screen and definately make it thinner. I think that would give the smallest smart phone to date without making the screen any smaller. IDK though, just rumors at this point.
    the fad now is big screen, not small screen maybe they make both.
    And all this time I was picking my phones by the most reliable and efficient way that I could communicate and get work done... Man do I feel like an *****!
    not point but smaller screen hard to see and harder to type even with virtual keyboard.
    how about a stretchable phone.. starts small .. and stretch it like strech armstrong
    roll up phone or fold-able phone. remember all that talk about flexible displays?
    There are pros and con's to screen size; battery life vs real estate and ability to fit in a pocket...

But fad's are something I will never follow when it comes picking out my personal electronics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    roll up phone or fold-able phone. remember all that talk about flexible displays?
    I think once they have those working good and able to manufacture it cheap enough, that's what will see on our phones and tanks.
    So just because all the flys want to hang out on a pile of dog **** means you have to as well ? Naw me im gonna go find me some good stuff . Like maybe some gorilla **** . I'm not a follower . For real !!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  12.    #52  
    I must apologise, he still hasn't got back to me about the pics. This will seem insignificant in oooh say 9 days! But I will keep trying!
    Cool story bro.
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    What is a dicky bird???
    Quote Originally Posted by santos View Post
    What is a dicky bird???
    This is a pg forum please leave that kind of lang for OT

same as a tweety bird
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by santos View Post
    What is a dicky bird???
    A little birdie

Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    A little birdie

soooo are we done **** fightin?
    Gotta stay in the "NO"
    Quote Originally Posted by beastobadness View Post
    I must apologise, he still hasn't got back to me about the pics. This will seem insignificant in oooh say 9 days! But I will keep trying!
    Well paint me totally stunned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kupe View Post
    Well paint me totally stunned.
    Really??? I thought you were skeptical from the beginning

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast