Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkGently View Post

i believe it was an pre2, looks sort of the pre+ but is thinner/smaller.
    The Pre 2 is nearly identical in dimensions to the Pre and Pre+. They have to be because they use the same back cover.
    An HP branded WebOS phone with a keyboard that is smaller than a Pre. Not too difficult to ascertain that's it a Pixi 2.
    or pixi 1.. hence his astonishment to the smoothness of the ui on the pre
    Well since it's been rumored that Palm will be releasing a new device every 2 months, there better be something before the end of February. If they have only 2 tablets and a phone smaller than a pixi for Feb 9th, then all that hype will have gone to waste.
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkGently View Post
    i dont believe they would manufacture another phone, which looks sort of a pre. They have already a pre2 (which seems not to be sold very good), why would hey build a pre3..
    I would get a Pre 2 or 3 if it were available on Sprint. I like the form factor of my current Pre. If they had something like a pixi, but with the Pre's screen size, I wouldn't mind that either.
    Quote Originally Posted by beastobadness View Post
    IT WAS HP BRANDED
    I bet he meant it was a Pixi/Pixi Plus with webOS 2.0 which meant the boot screen has the HP logo instead of Palm.
    Quote Originally Posted by beastobadness View Post
    a tech wizard, the guy changes his phone like the wind and is using a Samsung Galaxy S at the mo,
    His phones ran by android right?? smart man. In 10 days we'll see whats up... They better go big with this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by WyreNut View Post
    So you heard this rumor from a "dicky bird"? :O Not sure I'd trust this source...

WyreNut
    I find this amusing coming from a guy called WyreNut lol
    either way i hope something turns out
    Gotta stay in the "NO"
    Maybe it was the Teen smartphone that has been mentioned.
    You know what they say, pics or it didn't happen. Hopefully, his mate isn't just asking for more time to make sure his photoshop job seems authentic.
    Holding my breath, waiting for the pics...(?)
    <This Page is Blank>
    good lord, folks. we've waited this long...surely another nine days isn't gonna kill ya! i think at this point i'd rather just get the REAL introduction instead of some blurry-cam photos or photoshop job.
    Who cares about pics. How different can one tablet look from another?

I want legit, real, solid specs.
    Global Posts
    322 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanis View Post
    Who cares about pics. How different can one tablet look from another?

I want legit, real, solid specs.
    This is for the phone. They can look fairly different.
    Quote Originally Posted by wizard83 View Post
    Maybe it was the Teen smartphone that has been mentioned.
    Here is a pic of the teen phone... "Worlds smallest smart phone"... You saw it here first!

CIMG0035.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by j_grouchy View Post
    good lord, folks. we've waited this long...surely another nine days isn't gonna kill ya! i think at this point i'd rather just get the REAL introduction instead of some blurry-cam photos or photoshop job.
    I'm not a religious person,spiritual but not religious and all I gotta say is Amen to that brother!
    nice job sinime if I lived in Lilleput,that might be useful, for a big screen in my livingroom
    Quote Originally Posted by sinime View Post
    Here is a pic of the teen phone... "Worlds smallest smart phone"... You saw it here first!

CIMG0035.jpg
    hehe...awesome.

fake, but awesome.
    "Worlds smallest smartphone" promised by HP execs = mini pre with a mini keyboard?
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast