Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1.    #1  
    My Pre- is dead, i have to keep buying broken pre-'s to keep mine running and I am fine with it in hopes in the end I will have made the wait worth it. But I am at a cross roads. I need to get a new phone very soon. I always wanted an EVO but now I feel it's to late to get one. Seeing that its been out for so long that it has to be getting replaced at some point. (I dont count the new swift as being better) Is it Sprint that isn't coming out with new phones? Verizon seems to be dropping new driods every week..... So is getting an EVO today worth it or should I continue to wait it out and get the next new thing......But how much longer is the wait going to be?????
  2. #2  
    I'd wait if you can. There are 2 events next month, Sprints on the 7th and Palm's on the 9th. Some rumors say a new android phone on sprint (7th) and new Palm phone(s) on the 9th. So, either android and palm may both have new phones announced in 2 weeks.
  3.    #3  
    do you think the phones will top the EVO or iPhone?
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCision View Post
    do you think the phones will top the EVO or iPhone?
    If they use newer hardware and processors, then they more than likely will, in those respects.

    If you're phone shopping you may want to wait for these announcements and compare to see which will best suit you.

    Remember both the latest iPhone and the Evo are several months old by now.

    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  5. #5  
    if you have used an Evo or iPhone, a Pre- tops both already.
    I would definitely wait.
    I have a Pre - that is missing a charger door, the power button barely works, and I removed the volume button while trying to fix it. I still would rather use my Pre than the iPhone that I own, or the EVO that as $99 bucks at Christmas time that I played with extensively. For true Smartphone functionality, WebOS pwns'
    Last edited by cglaguna; 01/27/2011 at 05:00 PM.
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by cglaguna View Post
    if you have used an Evo or iPhone, a Pre- tops both already.
    I would definitely wait.
    I have a Pre - that is missing a charger door, the power button barely works, and I removed the volume button while trying to fix it. I still would rather use my Pre than the iPhone that I have of the EVO that as $99 bucks at Christmas time that I played with extensively. For true Smartphone functionality, WebOS pwns'

    Lol.

    Like others have said wait, 2 more weeks til after the sprint and hpalm events if u can.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by cglaguna View Post
    WebOS pwns'
    Agree!! That is why i am sticking with this Pre-
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by cglaguna View Post
    ...WebOS pwns'

    +1 to that good sir
  9. #9  
    MWC is also coming up on Feb. 14-17 i think.

    Anyways...is Sprint still running that 30-day return policy on all new phones? you could prolly get an EVO, use it for 29 days and then return it for a (hopefully released) new webOS phone.
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Riboflavin View Post
    MWC is also coming up on Feb. 14-17 i think.

    Anyways...is Sprint still running that 30-day return policy on all new phones? you could prolly get an EVO, use it for 29 days and then return it for a (hopefully released) new webOS phone.
    Yes, they are. However, it only applies once, so if you don't like the next phone, you're stuck with it.

    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  11. #11  
    Anyone have any first hand knowledge of the EVO Shift yet?
    If "If's" and "But's" were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas!


  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by spudland View Post
    Anyone have any first hand knowledge of the EVO Shift yet?
    The reviews from those that have it over on AC are all great!

    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    The reviews from those that have it over on AC are all great!

    Sent from my eVo
    Thanks!
    If "If's" and "But's" were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas!


  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by spudland View Post
    Thanks!
    Welcome! You can pop over there and read them. But, very few complaints, so far.

    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  15. #15  
    I'm buying one of each of whatever HP / Palm announce on the 9th as soon as they are available.

Posting Permissions