1.    #1  
    As we enter another phase in Palm's history on Feb 9, i think its nice to see the founders on a panel during a conference way back in 2002.

about an hour and a half long.. but full of little snippets into Palm's beginnings...

you gotta jump to 3ish minutes in before it starts runtime is actually 2 hours.
    Did you know I can also annoy you on twitter? @mikevember
  3.    #3  
    forgot to mention that. thanks man.
    cool

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    Very good video. Interesting to note that this was filmed 18 months before Palm merged with Handspring to become PalmOne. I wonder if they were already in discussions with Palm at the time of this filming? Also, Todd Bradley was already at Palm as the head of hardware when this was filmed. Ah memories.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kupe View Post
    Very good video. Interesting to note that this was filmed 18 months before Palm merged with Handspring to become PalmOne. I wonder if they were already in discussions with Palm at the time of this filming? Also, Todd Bradley was already at Palm as the head of hardware when this was filmed. Ah memories.
    wow cool facts

is it just me but didnt 2002 seem just yesterday... did y'all see the prototypes jeff hawkins showed in that video? they are so... old but it was so cool back then!

how technology flies!