Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    A rep told me that any rep doesn't know what he's talking about, then told me the Evo is a good phone and I should buy it.
    Global Posts
    782 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sinime View Post
    I remember a rep saying that the Pre was updatable to 4g through a firmware update. I didn't believe him and we argued for a few minutes before I gave up and walked away.
    Same rep probably believes the iPhone 4g is 4g.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike5 View Post
    Same rep probably believes the iPhone 4g is 4g.
    so he thinks there is such thing like iphone 4G which is suspicious per se
    A rep told me that Sprint is gonna buy NEXTEL....I laughed and walked away...maybe I should had listen.
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    None of these so called 4g services are actually 4g especially t-mobile . Lol

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    in all reality, t-mobile should truly concentrate on making more deals with the nation's other GSM carriers and set out to explore new options to improve their shifty 3G coverage before even thinking on stomping forward to what they think is 4G.
    Quote Originally Posted by sinime View Post
    I remember a rep saying that the Pre was updatable to 4g through a firmware update. I didn't believe him and we argued for a few minutes before I gave up and walked away.
    Wow. Does that rep really not know that CDMA and WiMax require to completely different receivers?
    Too funny, I though this thread was a lead in for jokes about mobile phone reps, something like "I was sitting in bar when in walks a phone rep holding a duck...."
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    A rep told me he was making $9 bucks an hour to spread rumors about palm. Next>
    Sprint rep told me they were getting the "iPhone 5-the empire strikes back". Supposedly comes with lando calrissean wallpaper, and chewbacca ringtones. He didn't realize palm made phones.
    Global Posts
    165 Global Posts
    What's the difference between a Mobile Phone Rep and a Used Car Salesman?
    A Used Car Salesman knows when he's lying!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12