Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    610 Global Posts
    Just as the topic states: Who do you think will be presenting?

In my opinion, it's either Bradley or McKinley. Ruby will hold court at the dev event later that night.
    Ruby will definitely speak.. He's ready to explode and they will give him the floor to praise HP for where they took/take palm

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Ed collagen?
    Guest appearance by Mark Hurd?
    Burt Reynolds?

My Pre Does EXACTLY What I Need It To Do, And Thats Why I Have A webOS Relationship.

Facebook: facebook.com/LordSecksie
    Twitter: @LordSecksie
    TextOne: LordSecksie
    Tod and Ruby...

(i'm hopping for hurd, and that marketing person to make an appearance, but i wouldn't hold my breath... Mainly because it's 14 days away. )
    Dan Hesse....David Blaine....
    Unfortunately, I think that the morning event will be all Slates and HP, with a passing mention of smartphones being part of the overall picture. So I will say Bradley and McKinney. I just hope that Palm's event will highlight great smartphones around the corner.
    Dan Hesse, de la Vega, Daft Punk, and McAdam. Maybe the Colonel Sanders, Oprah, Dr. Phil, Murray, and the asian guy from The Hangover.

info from an reliable source.
    Steve Jobs. He is going to announce that Apple bought out HP and that "In the coming months" they will show the new product line up of tablets, smart phones and printers.

LOL jk

Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    Unfortunately, I think that the morning event will be all Slates and HP, with a passing mention of smartphones being part of the overall picture. So I will say Bradley and McKinney. I just hope that Palm's event will highlight great smartphones around the corner.
    My questions is ... is there two events? I thought it was one event?
    two events. Morning is product announced, night is all about devs. Morning is press only AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK.
    Quote Originally Posted by xcharles718 View Post
    two events. Morning is product announced, night is all about devs. Morning is press only AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK.
    Thanks man. Then why would they announce smart phones to the developers and not to the press?
    They are announcing tablets and smartphones to press in the morning. That evening, HP and Palm would be with devs probably talking about HW announced that morning and the benefits of developing for webOS, all over drinks.
    Professor Charles Xavier and Zoll from the Samsung CES presentation.

But seriously, Todd Bradley and Jon Rubenstein.
    Are you trying to hurt me?
    Quote Originally Posted by playboy View Post
    Professor Charles Xavier and Zoll from the Samsung CES presentation.

But seriously, Todd Bradley and Jon Rubenstein.
    Can't make it, too busy saving the world from android fragmentation.
    Steve Jobs?
    Jar Jar Binks?
    TOTUS

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    I see pandas.
    They definitely have to give Rubinstein an opportunity to speak. He's been taking a lot of heat from folks around here for repeatedly saying "in the coming months". He needs redemption.

Just hope they don't have that Kara person that always seems to hound him with questions...
    Roger McNamee!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast