Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    I often get calendar and new email alerts that I'd like to dismiss without having to open the flip. It would be great if I could just press the jog dial button to do this, since I could then dismiss the alerts without pulling the Treo out of the case on my belt. Anybody know a way of doing this? I'm running PowerJOG, but can't seem to get it to do this.
    The "Up" scroll button can be used to dismiss alarms if you are using the Treo's built in Datebook+ application. Doesn't seem to work with Agendus or Datebk4.
    Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    Yes, the UP button works in both Datebook4+ and the phone app to dismiss alerts. Now, if I could get the jog dial to do it too, I would not have to take the Treo out of its case.
    I wish I could get the Jog dial to press the 'extra digits' key when I'm making a phone call with the lid closed. Can this be done with Power Jog?
    Originally posted by J Starkman
    I wish I could get the Jog dial to press the 'extra digits' key when I'm making a phone call with the lid closed. Can this be done with Power Jog?
    I know this is probably not what you're looking for, but if you slide your finger under the lid and press the return key (with the GPRS upgrade 1.1 only) it's the same as pressing the button. It's fairly easy to do, though perhaps not a perfect solution.
    Originally posted by rfg17
    Yes, the UP button works in both Datebook4+ and the phone app to dismiss alerts. Now, if I could get the jog dial to do it too, I would not have to take the Treo out of its case.
    Use PowerJog
    With it you can activate any screen button with the JogDial. Some buttons like 'ok' are already activated by PowerJog so all you have to do is press the JogDial once

Oh, make sure you download the Treo version
    Last edited by nzmoko; 10/25/2002 at 04:40 AM.
    Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    No. PowerJog does not work for buttons on interaction dialogs, such as when you get new TreoMail. Which is why I asked the question in the first place.