1.    #1  
    There's been some hope that the new devices come with iTunes re-enabled. What would be nice and all.. What would be super-cool is if Spotify had their US mobile premier on the new WebOS device(s). Just sayin'.
    Um, HP will prolly use Nutsie for music syncing purposes. More likely seeing how HP owns Nutsie.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Are you trying to hurt me?
    Quote Originally Posted by playboy View Post
    Um, HP will prolly use Nutsie for music syncing purposes. More likely seeing how HP owns Nutsie.
    That's for sure. HP doesn't need to leech off of another company's hard work like Palm apparently did.
  4.    #4  
    Is Nutsie any good?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kupe View Post
    That's for sure. HP doesn't need to leech off of another company's hard work like Palm apparently did.
    Funny enough..."iTunes" or "iPhone" appears in bold at least 3-4 times above the fold over at nutsie.com.
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltcreep View Post
    Is Nutsie any good?
    Don't know. I've never used it.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Are you trying to hurt me?
    Looks like if you don't have iTunes you can't play single tracks according to their help page.

Don't like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by mikah912 View Post
    Funny enough..."iTunes" or "iPhone" appears in bold at least 3-4 times above the fold over at nutsie.com.
    In my pedestrian view, it seems there's a significant difference between using the published (and free) iTunes library API (Tech Link, Blog Link) and trying to fool Apple's proprietary iTunes software into thinking an unauthorized device is actually authorized. Simply put, one approach is encouraged by Apple while the other approach is "discouraged."
    Quote Originally Posted by Kupe View Post
    In my pedestrian view, it seems there's a significant difference between using the published (and free) iTunes library API (Tech Link, Blog Link) and trying to fool Apple's proprietary iTunes software into thinking an unauthorized device is actually authorized. Simply put, one approach is encouraged by Apple while the other approach is "discouraged."
    No, I very much agree. It's just funny that the number one chief attribute is how it works with iTunes. And the difference is that they're trying to migrate you away from iTunes altogether by moving all of your music, playlists, etc. to "the cloud" where you would then stream it from exclusively through the nuTsie client.

Of course, mSpot already does this for both iOS and Android, so it's not like this will matter much. I'm much more interested in HP providing a native music content portal a la Mog, Zune, or Rdio.