Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The "new device" all of them are talking about is most likely the Pre 2. I can believe that some of these companies may be familiar with what's coming and are preparing accessories, but then those companies are under NDAs not to give any info out, and I doubt that the guy answering info email knows everything about everything. Then if he asks his superior about it, the answer is "yeah, but you can't tell them because of our NDA. Do you know into how much sht we'll get if Hewlett Effing Packard finds out we're leaking their stuff? Tell them to wait and check our website every day."
    Quote Originally Posted by matt1618 View Post
    I followed up to E&B and asked:
    "Do you know when the cases and/or the new HP phone will be released? "

They replied:
    "I do not, but I believe it will be soon. They had something on it at CES and I would imagine it will release in the next 2 month"

Of course, we know they had nothing on it at CES... sigh... oh well...
    HP Palm was at CES however there room was by invite only. P|C tried to talk their way in but without an invite they were not allowed. They could have easily been showing things to accessory manufacturers and carriers. Source: P|C Podcast.
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    A straggler from ZAGG:
    "Thank you for your inquiry in regard to an invisibleSHIELD for your HP Palm's new webOS phone. At the moment we do not have an invisibleSHIELD design for that device, but we might be interested in creating one! Currently, our design team is working on new invisibleSHIELD designs and they will be readily available once our design team has completed a design for other devices such as the HP Palm's new webOS phone. Once they are available, they will be posted directly on our website."
    A straggler from ZAGG:
    "Thank you for your inquiry in regard to an invisibleSHIELD for your HP Palm's new webOS phone. At the moment we do not have an invisibleSHIELD design for that device, but we might be interested in creating one! Currently, our design team is working on new invisibleSHIELD designs and they will be readily available once our design team has completed a design for other devices such as the HP Palm's new webOS phone. Once they are available, they will be posted directly on our website."
    TRANSLATION: We don't know bupkis about no new Palm phones.
    A straggler from ZAGG:
    That sounds like a canned response. The first sentence isn't even proper english, "...invisibleSHIELD for your HP Palm's new webOS phone. It's as if the inquiry were made in a standard form by typing "HP Palm's new webOS phone" because the only other mention of the product in question uses precisely the same wording, "other devices such as the HP Palm's new webOS phone."

If you replace "HP Palm's new webOS phone" with any device name, the first sentence becomes proper english and the entire paragraph still makes sense.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12