Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    kool !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    gotta love palms attitude.
    I think there is little doubt that this will be the biggest event for Palm to date in terms of the amount of new product announcements. This is definitely make or break for Palm and if HP can hit hard with the marketing I'd say will be back in the game as a real competitor.
    and seriously.....you had doubts????

<-----not this guy

(not from a Palm fanatic or whatever you wanna call them, I've never owned anything Palm other than a Pre.....this IS HP we're talking about here, not Palm.)
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    if the web pad's are coming out in june when will the phones be out then ??
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    no brainer......"in the coming months"
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    no i think it will be more like " in the coming weeks "
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    android...? boring...poor graphics and UI design...no real multitasking...only personallization.

WM7? already too old and elementary few months after the presentation.

iOS? great app store ,boring UI,no so open,but works.No real multitasking

webOS? well you know...

HP knows that has an ace in the hand.
    Or now or never.
    The new Apple is here...
    only with less money and do many cool things
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    and seriously.....you had doubts????

<-----not this guy

(not from a Palm fanatic or whatever you wanna call them, I've never owned anything Palm other than a Pre.....this IS HP we're talking about here, not Palm.)
    Funny thing is, something kinda like this could have happened if Palm licensed their tech out before they had money issues. We're looking at what could have happened.
    Yea they had to plan the leak lol. But that's not a bad thing. I am really excited for you Webos enthusiast. You all deserve it.
    these are big words that HP/Palm needs to back up in a big way
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitrios View Post
    android...? boring...poor graphics and UI design...no real multitasking...only personallization.

webOS? well you know...

Or now or never.
    The new Apple is here...
    as i await the two or three trolls who will inevitably chime in on this, i would have to say your analysis is pretty spot-on to me, and many others here.
    Think you saw the latest on Engadget? Think again. ...To me this means that the tablets Engadget wrote about aren't the latest itterations (maybe they're older renderings). Just a thought.
    i cannot wait for new smartphones. hopefully they will come to t-mobile or i can put one on t-mobile since im leaving sprint next month. i have no interest in tablets but it looks like HP will go all out here!

congrats to those who were waiting so patiently for this moment!
    Awesome marketing
    The Original Owner of the AT&T Pre3
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitrios View Post

webOS? well you know...

Or now or never.
    The new Apple is here...
    Bookmarking this post now to refer to this time next year. If the rumors are true, the webOS tablet will have been out for a little over 4 months!
    It's not always a good thing when I start thinking, but I am, so I'm going to share it.

In another thread someone who claimed to have a source inside HP/Palm pointed out that HP was being quite relaxed on letting details out to palm staff (read staff with no direct business with tablet development)

Yet from my own direct communications with some in the know staff, they have said that HP and Palm are being extremely discreet and tight holed about any details of the new product. Shunning everyone but the important.

Is it possible then that HP will have let out a few old renders to some regular staffers(read those likely to leak) in order to kill two birds with one stone.

The first bird, is to build some extra media hype, especially by replying directly to endgadget.

The second, and prob most important to HP, is to make a decoy. IE by giving wrong/outdated info to regular leakers people will spend more time chasing down this outdated info and less time breaking down those at the top for the real details.

The events of today certainly make me think this is HP's game. And its a good game to play if you ask me.
    hahaha HP has webos (the other kind not webOS)
    Clues:
    1.- Todd Bradley said before, that HP will be launching 2 smartphones every 2 months. Total 6 devices for the 2011.

2.- On the Palm Blog before post Twas the week after Christmas , one of the lines of that poem says: "More smartphones are coming in two-o-one-one."

3.-Phones are coming The Manta and the Broadway.

4.- HP has made a casting call for young people for Topaz ,Manta and Broadway devices

5.- HP webos tablet is coming in March 2011, according to foxnews.

The pictures from engadget are old pics of a before prototype. Remember HP/Palm did not show something about webos devices at CES 2011, were watching the competition to make a final decision about how those 3 webos devices will come up and still.

So weve announced February 9th we have a broad public set of announcements, broadly about the future of webOS and the breath of products that itll enable. Todd Bradley
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast