Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    So today when I went in for my 6th replacement sprint Palm Pre, she asked if I was going to get the next one. I said what a new phone? and she said "ya next month the new palm phone is coming to sprint but hopefully its more reliable than the current ones" she guaranteed me it was coming next month.
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 01/17/2011 at 07:18 PM. Reason: updated title
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Any specs; screen size, processor, anything??...
  3.    #3  
    nope thats all she said, she guaranteed it though
    How did she guarantee it? That's the relevant question.

Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    It's not that good of an idea to trust Sprint sales people with information on unreleased devices. Like everyone says, "Pictures or it didn't happen."
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Call me skeptical...but this sounds like another "a Sprint rep said"...
    sounds like a rep putting there eggs in a 2/9/11 basket

not a crazy bet, if you aren't actually putting anything on the line, which she wasn't.
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Yeah, I'm looking forward to the 9th as well, and really looking for a webOS replacement for my Pre minus, but a new device released as earlier as next month; not sure about that one...
    Eh, I'd bet there were Sprint phones coming on Feb 9th too. Sounds more like an educated guess than just a "shot in the dark" at this point...

but I guess we'll see...
    Global Posts
    396 Global Posts
    I really hope so. I am really missing webOS, but liking the evo for it's size and speed. If I had webOS on the evo I think it would be the perfect phonefor me but right now the hardware is keeping me from taking it back. If they don't guarantee a new sprinft phone by june I'm just going to stay with the evo for the next year and see if I still miss webos by then.
    Quote Originally Posted by gollyzila View Post
    It's not that good of an idea to trust Sprint sales people with information on unreleased devices. Like everyone says, "Pictures or it didn't happen."
    so the OP is supposed to go back and take her picture?
  12.    #12  
    I'm really thinking of picking up a verizon pre plus for $50 and doing the swap. How tough is it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    so the OP is supposed to go back and take her picture?
    If she's hot, the guys on here wouldn't mind!

Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...on-guide.html\

I don't know nicka... but that's the thread you would have to read through and figure out for yourself if you're capable of doing it or not.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    sorry i am calling BS on this one. i have been in a few times to try and get my screen replaced, in a Spint store. all they did was ask me sure you dont want to get in the future with a droid? i was in the Vzn store and they said WebOS phone????? have you looked at the new Android phones???

if Vzn doesnt know anything about a new WebOS phone and we know they are suppose to be getting the Pre 2, what makes you think this is true?
    Meh. Why get all riled up over a rumor? We'll all find out in three weeks anyway. True rumors will be proven true - false rumors will fall away. Take it all with a grain of salt and not like a bad rumor will cause a security breach. Everything is rumor at this point until the 9th.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kupe View Post
    1. Went in where?
    2. Who is "she?"
    3. What were the terms of her guaranty?

This post is so vague and full of holes that it would require considerable work just to punch it up to the otherwise terribly low standards of a "my rep told me..." rumor.
    Wow you took it to the next level for no reason, just chill out man.
    let me fill in the blanks with a little common sense...

1. Sprint store...
    2. An employee
    3. Terms were wait and see for yourself in 3 weeks. No biggie
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Great comments. How many of our threads follow this exact pattern? Rumor, excitement, skepticism, call for proof, and end of thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by nickafreeman View Post
    So today when I went in for my 6th replacement sprint Palm Pre, she asked if I was going to get the next one. I said what a new phone? and she said "ya next month the new palm phone is coming to sprint but hopefully its more reliable than the current ones" she guaranteed me it was coming next month.
    Maybe this was the same sales rep that guaranteed me an iPhone on Sprint last summer?
    Quote Originally Posted by nickafreeman View Post
    I'm really thinking of picking up a verizon pre plus for $50 and doing the swap. How tough is it?
    NOt tough at all pop into mojo messenger that is where sirataxero hangs out and he is very helpful.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast