1.    #1  
    Hi there! I'm a new spanish Pre (thus GSM Movistar) user, and just wanted to stop by, and say that you people are fabulous!

I got my beloved Pre from a lucky owner which got TWO units sent from Movistar as a furtunate mistake. How many times have you had a GOOD mistake from an operator? It only costed me 120 euros, and was absolutely unused. Thankyou Cesar!

I already admired Palm's WebOS elegance and performance, and also found the device itself lovable. But then, I easily found both PreCentral and WebOS internals people, and what can I say... I don't regret my decision a bit.

I've always loved the low end Nokia phones, you can't beat them for actual phone use. So for me, the leap to an smartphone was a quite big change. I've "enjoyed" a Windows Mobile phone for some weeks, and faound it unbearable.

But my Pre already fulfills my needs (actually, the 800% of my previous needs), and even in a single week I've been customizing it a lot. From a simple automatic wallpaper changer, to the fascinating UberKernel.

All of this wouldn't be possible without you guys, so back to enjoying my Palm discovery, see you soon!
    Glad to have you along for the webOS ride! I've enjoyed my Palm Pre+ since the day it came out on Verizon almost a year ago. Preware customization is really something special in a smart phone, and I find something new about it every day I look.

Welcome!
    Sent from my slowly diminishing intellect

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!

Welcome to PreCentral and the world of webOS.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Bienvenido al selecto club de usuarios webOS
    Newness Developments apps:

Thanks for the kudos and welcome the Pre|Central community!
    I love my Pre Plus and webOS!
    I hope you get as much enjoyment out of your Pre as I have.
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
  6.    #6  
    Thanks everybody, especially to fellow deCorvett... I'm surprised there's spanish people here, and he's a developer!

I know people from Zaragoza, what a coincidence... If you also share an Amiga or MorphOS background, then my eyes would be open wide! Or perhaps not too much, I've seen somebody's signature here, citing even the Commodore VIC-20! (my first computer, before a C-64, an Amiga 1000, an Amiga 3000 and a Pegasos).
    la bienvenida a bordo y disfrutar de amigo! im a little sloppy but i hope thats right!
    verizon pre 2 - 2.0, stock
    verizon pre plus - 1.4.5 various patches OC'd 1Ghz.
    verizon pixi plus - various patches, OC'd 800 mhz.
    verizon pixi plus - chillin in my sock drawer
  8.    #8  
    Ha ha, that was great branden! I spent a couple of hours in a great adventure on past friday: Wiping every contact, to start afresh. It involved some fascinating (and inthe end, easy!) direct database changes, through the inbuilt SQLite client. If anyone wants to know, I can open a new thread about it, or append my learning to some existing thread...
    Welcome!!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums

My Themes:CLICK HERE