Page 45 of 48 FirstFirst ... 35404142434445464748 LastLast
    my predictios:
    tiny phone with no kb. Like a pre but without half of the phone that has the kb and less bezel.
    2 tablets, 7 and 10 inch.
    webos 2.5 with all new apis for cam, mic etc. Side by side apps on the tablets.
    large pre with 4" screen and kb.
    all devices will have ff cams with Skype integration. Phones will have autofocus cams. The bezel on the phones will be tiny, like nothing else. Netflix apps to stream video. Amazon kindle integration. A whole line of accessories bearing the touchstone name. The only thing I wonder about is: what resolution will the large flagship phone have? 320 x 480 does not cut it in 2011.
    I just cant wait for the announcement of webOS 2.x being released in the coming HOURS.
    Global Posts
    322 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by blackbird34608 View Post
    my predictios:

all devices will have ff cams with Skype integration.
    Wouldn't that imply it's only coming to Verizon? Am I remembering it right that Skype has an exclusivity deal with them?
    I have an initial release unlocked palm pro that is holding on for dear life. I've been lurking for almost a year in anticipation of an improved pre with a larger screen. I can't do a keyboardless phone, so I am really hoping the flagship has keys.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thead View Post
    Wouldn't that imply it's only coming to Verizon? Am I remembering it right that Skype has an exclusivity deal with them?
    Hopefully they can find a way around that so it's available on othercarriers as well. Nothing is keeping it off a wifi tablet though.
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenX View Post
    The event starts at 6pm UK time.
    Even more stupid question now...

Is that tonight or tomorrow...

I'm really not good with timezones so I do apologise for the stupidness of my questions
    640 x 960 or 480 x 720 would be the next step to keep old apps compatible. (same ratio), but webos is a multiscale os, so maybe with the os update all apps will scale themselfs somehow.
    today 18 o'clock or just download super device countdown, timezone doesnt matter with this app
    event is less than two hours... [nervous]
    IIIXE>Clie:N710C>N760C>NX60>Treo[600>650>700]>Centro>Pre+>Pre2&Touchpad 32GB
    webOS Themes: star-trek-universe star-trek-future Future Trek for Tpad

My CV: http://visualcv.com/egadgetguy
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkGently View Post
    today 18 o'clock or just download super device countdown, timezone doesnt matter with this app
    I could do that if o2 decided not to take my phone away for repair.

Thanks anyway
    Any know if there will be a live video stream of HP's WebOS event today? I have been trying to find one. If not, I'll just go with Pre Central's live blog.
    Last edited by BiPoLaR X; 02/09/2011 at 10:30 AM.
    Um, Yea... I should so wake up more before posting. Just notice I typed "vidwo" lmao. Sorry everyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chompy View Post
    This should be on the front page of P|C
    Global Posts
    119 Global Posts
    Amazing find, Chompy!

The Pre 3! I'm excited!
    Global Posts
    119 Global Posts
    Hey, there it is! I can see it now for myself on HP's site. Again, great find.
  16. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,556 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by celenon View Post
    Amazing find, Chompy!

The Pre 3! I'm excited!
    Is that Pre or PRo?
    Quote Originally Posted by celenon View Post
    Amazing find, Chompy!

The Pre 3! I'm excited!
    well if that's real, it looks like the Veer is either a slider like a Pre or a keyboardless Pixi.
    Cant Wait to see the specs on that Pre3.
    Sent from my Verizon Pre2
    The HP Veer and Pre 3 huh? Nice!!
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    I'm begging someone to post that onto the board from photobucket. Stupid websense!