Page 44 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3439404142434445464748 LastLast
    The answer is no, there's been a few threads on it already.

A ton of live blogs though.
    Sprint Love
    Quote Originally Posted by fixxxer1022 View Post
    im not holding my breath for a super webos phone. but we shall see if it brings me back from my evo or not.
    I am not either. But I am holding my breathe for a phone with similar features with the Pre 2 and a bigger screen. Or something. We'll see. 14 hours almost.
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    EVO 4G body running WebOS 2 come on.!!!....Im on my 20th day with the Android EVO Shift and would love to exercise my 30 day return policy is the ultimate WebOS phone is outed tmorrow
    source says that no hardware will be hands-on tomorrow, just shown by Palm. That is actually ok with me - isn't that how Apple does it?
    Quote Originally Posted by millertime View Post
    source says that no hardware will be hands-on tomorrow, just shown by Palm. That is actually ok with me - isn't that how Apple does it?
    What sources?

That's not a very good sign. It makes people think stuff is not as finished as they advertise.
    Global Posts
    344 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by millertime View Post
    Who's the source and how did you learn this?
    Quote Originally Posted by gmleonar View Post
    so is it 12EST?
    No, 1pm est...go to work.
    HP is doing some creative promotion related to this year's Grammy Awards. Notice that this is made possible through the Pre2 that she is using for her reporting. Palm is a tiny part of this, but it shows HP doing something creative, and including webOS as an essential element of the promotion.

GRAMMYs Behind the Scenes with Pauley Video - Follow Pauley - CBS.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    HP is doing some creative promotion related to this year's Grammy Awards. Notice that this is made possible through the Pre2 that she is using for her reporting. Palm is a tiny part of this, but it shows HP doing something creative, and including webOS as an essential element of the promotion.

Pretty creative.
    Are you trying to hurt me?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post

Who is pauly !

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    Who is pauly !

She's that goth chick from NCIS. I don't watch the show but I've seen the commercials.
    Are you trying to hurt me?
    Quote Originally Posted by playboy View Post
    She's that goth chick from NCIS. I don't watch the show but I've seen the commercials.
    dang saw the combo of playboy and pauly and thought today's annnouncement was going to be even better than we could have dreamed!
    Quote Originally Posted by playboy View Post
    I think that you'll see a slab phone but not at this event. It'll be on the road map and likely introduced in the fall of this year. I think that tomorrow we'll see Pre 3, thinner Pixi replacement, 9in pad, new apps from key partners, webOS for pads, webOS for phone and talk of cloud integration.
    Then I'd say fail. No excuses to be having Pre & Pixi replacements at this point (or even a tablet) and still not having the most obvious form factor out. One that's probably a couple of years past due?
    There will be a tablet and 2 phones . 1 that's a teen phone whatever that is ha ha . And a superphone !! Lol whatever that is . But that's the best guesstamation.

ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Why the hell do so many think they will announce the Pre 3?

Would they have a Pre 3 announced just five months after the Pre 2? And what new features would the "Pre 3" have exactly?
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanis View Post

Would they have a Pre 3 announced just five months after the Pre 2? And what new features would the "Pre 3" have exactly?
    People are just saying pre3 because it will be the third major phone to come out . I don't think they really mean a third pre shaped form factor. Really !

ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanis View Post

I second that.

I think there is no way to substitute the Pre2 that early.

The phone will most likely be a slate version, set against directly the iPhone.
    Just a quick question. When should I check the live blog here in the UK?

Never good with timezones
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sjholland87 View Post
    Just a quick question. When should I check the live blog here in the UK?

Never good with timezones
    The event starts at 6pm UK time.
  20. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,556 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenX View Post
    The event starts at 6pm UK time.
    Just when I'm down the gym...