Page 43 of 48 FirstFirst ... 333839404142434445464748 LastLast
    I wish that HP had set up their press event tomorrow with a web-feed for all of us at home (like Apple did for its customer base last fall). Unless I'm missing something, that doesn't appear to be the case. I'm sure they will demo tons of sweet new features & apps. Can someone put those up in a format that can be viewed from a Pre running 1.4.5. I need them to be on YouTube or in a format that the Pre supports. I'll be looking forward to watching them this time tomorrow night while I work the night shift at work.
    LMAO!!!
    I see pandas.
    Quote Originally Posted by bronxbomber View Post
    Please don't let this be true....this might just top the Sprint/David Blaine lameness!

Exclusive: HP Internal Memo reveals all sorts of surprise guests for tomorrow’s announcements | webOSroundup

Justin Bieber?!?!?!

I will have to renounce owning a WebOS device....

(P.S.) make sure you realize it's a joke
    Oh god, no. Pleaseee no. Not the fever.
    Sprint Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyruz Reaper View Post
    it seems precental is only expecting a tiny smartphone.... thats it. No other phones
    I think you have to grade pass/fail solely on whether there's a slab phone or not. It's way past time and just about every maker but Palm realized the need for one.
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    where can I see or read about what's going on
    Going into tomorrow, I wish all of you good luck.

May our best wishes come true

The Original Owner of the AT&T Pre3
    it jumps off at 12PM ET right? cuz i got work at 130 and im hoping thats the case, cuz if not im honestly debating calling my boss and telling her that im gonna be late hahaha(absolutely not gonna say y, but ill think of something)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riboflavin View Post
    this wait suuuuuuucks. hopefully i'll have a new phone two weeks from tomorrow though.
    the soonest a new phone will come out on sprint is june, bank on that. until then my evo will tide me over.
    Quote Originally Posted by gmleonar View Post
    it jumps off at 12PM ET right? cuz i got work at 130 and im hoping thats the case, cuz if not im honestly debating calling my boss and telling her that im gonna be late hahaha(absolutely not gonna say y, but ill think of something)
    really? you would risk your job over a phone?
    Quote Originally Posted by fixxxer1022 View Post
    really? you would risk your job over a phone?

so is it 12EST?
    I CAN'T WAIT HP GIVE ME LEAK NOW AND SHOW US NEW PHONE RIGHT NOW OK I am okay now. Just had to say that. I hope the announcement will not be a duel screen phone (LOL jk -- I actually like the Echo) but seriously ... I hope it's not underwhelming.
    im not holding my breath for a super webos phone. but we shall see if it brings me back from my evo or not.
    so is it 12EST?
    no idea as ill be at work.
    Quote Originally Posted by cardfan View Post
    I think you have to grade pass/fail solely on whether there's a slab phone or not. It's way past time and just about every maker but Palm realized the need for one.
    I think that you'll see a slab phone but not at this event. It'll be on the road map and likely introduced in the fall of this year. I think that tomorrow we'll see Pre 3, thinner Pixi replacement, 9in pad, new apps from key partners, webOS for pads, webOS for phone and talk of cloud integration.
    Are you trying to hurt me?
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    so is it 12EST?
    1pm eastern
    Quote Originally Posted by bronxbomber View Post
    Please don't let this be true....this might just top the Sprint/David Blaine lameness!

Exclusive: HP Internal Memo reveals all sorts of surprise guests for tomorrow’s announcements | webOSroundup

Justin Bieber?!?!?!

I will have to renounce owning a WebOS device....

(P.S.) make sure you realize it's a joke
    I'm hoping that Zoll will be there?

Samsung's crazy CES 2011 keynote -- the highlight reel -- Engadget
    Are you trying to hurt me?
    I'm super excited for tomorrow. I eagerly anticipate my return to webOS, so hopefully HPalm doesn't disappoint. My Epic has served me well though. Crossing my fingers for a slab phone, approx. 4" screen!
    I hope I'm wrong but my gut says tomorrow will focus on tablets, the ecosytem (cloud, integration with things like printers) and any mobile phone discussions will be an afterthought.

The pricepoint in my opinion will be critical - they will need to undercut iPad to even get the customers attention
    Does anyone know if there will be a live online video stream of the event tomorrow? On any site, by the way, not just Precentral.

Thanks, I've found a whole lot of live blogs, but I'm wondering if there will be a live video stream anywhere...