Page 42 of 48 FirstFirst ... 323738394041424344454647 ... LastLast
    Well, Anandtech is going to be live blogging it.
    Down with the BourgeoisOS oppressors, webOS users unite!
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Highly unlikely there will be live video. The confirmation emails I got indicate "please no audio/video recording" so they'll probably record and then post after the event.
    Follow someone on twitterthat will be tweeting it is all you can do to get the info the fastest lol

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Off Topic:
    Shada, i just looked at your avatar and thought: "Palin Pre? That bird is not going to last very long..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Courousant View Post
    Off Topic:
    Shada, i just looked at your avatar and thought: "Palin Pre? That bird is not going to last very long..."
    What are you talking about lol ha !

ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Less than 24 hours to go! The real excitement is near!

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    0 Days, 22 Hrs, 27 Min, 20 sec until our lives may be possibly changed forever!!!
    Not really... but I really need a new phone.

PalmOS: Zire71, Clie NX70V, LifeDrive, T|X
    WebOS: VZW Pixi Plus, now VZW PRE 2

this wait suuuuuuucks. hopefully i'll have a new phone two weeks from tomorrow though.
    i hope there is an app that will allow you to stream the event live tom! that would be a great sign of something coming big!
    My flickr Pictures taken by the Pre (pre plus and pre3)
    I hope that hp/palm helps sprint, because sprint can't do it by itself and yesterday was a good example, it was a terrible sprint day.
    i just hope webos2.0 doc for gsm is already on their servers and just waiting to be published. the serves will crash, but i want my update

Please dont wait for the carriers in europe, because all pre/pixi are free.
  12. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,556 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by electrical1213 View Post
    I hope that hp/palm helps sprint, because sprint can't do it by itself and yesterday was a good example, it was a terrible sprint day.

Yep, HP would literally have to reveal a Pixi with a tutu on it to bomb harder than Sprint did yesterday.
    Quote Originally Posted by CGK View Post
    Yep, HP would literally have to reveal a Pixi with a tutu on it to bomb harder than Sprint did yesterday.
    ROfLOL

ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Global Posts
    447 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by djprelude View Post
    I hope they put one of these new Texas Instrument Omap 5's In whatever they are gonna show us!
    I'd be ecstatic to see OMAP4
    Dave Cook | Fort Myers, Florida | Palm pre | Touchstone | Vaja iVolution Deco
    Aiyooo!! That event was quite a flop indeed. Here's to hoping with all the buzz HP/Palm has drummed up equates to an equally impressive product. *fingers crossed*
    "In the game of chess you can never let your adversary see your pieces."
    I'm like a little nerd on xmas eve right now.
    Priceless....and so true!

This event can't come soon enough....under 20 hours!!!!! Please announce a new phone to replace my launch day (overclocked and souped up) Sprint Pre
    it seems precental is only expecting a tiny smartphone.... thats it. No other phones
    In today's articles alone I've read about one Wall Street analyst predict that HP is going to get out of the phone market and another PC World article saying that his industry sources say, "some kind of smartphone" will be announced.
    I really, really hope that these analysts and "industry sources" have no clue. We've all waited a long time. I think there will be universal disappointment if all we get is the Pre 2 and a "supersmall" phone. I would be happy with a 3.7 or larger phone with no keyboard, the Pre2, and a smaller phone along with a tablet. I just can't believe HP won't produce a larger phone form factor.
    Please don't let this be true....this might just top the Sprint/David Blaine lameness!

Exclusive: HP Internal Memo reveals all sorts of surprise guests for tomorrow’s announcements | webOSroundup

Justin Bieber?!?!?!

I will have to renounce owning a WebOS device....

(P.S.) make sure you realize it's a joke