Page 38 of 48 FirstFirst ... 283334353637383940414243 ... LastLast
    Nine days and a wake up!
    Does anyone know if there will be a live webcast of the Feb 9th Annoucement?

I'm making plans to take my laptop to work and head to McDonalds (free wi-fi) for lunch and to watch the annoucement.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Is it just me, or does this remind anyone else of the scene in Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory where everyone is scrambling to get the last Golden ticket?
    Nah, there's not much happening in this thread anymore, maybe a post or two a day.
    Down with the BourgeoisOS oppressors, webOS users unite!
    long time, no post. it's not fun here on the android side. boring actually. it's a shame my frakenpre died on me (couldn't see myself wasting an upgrade on another sprint pre).

still diehard webos fan. i plan on paying full price and getting whatever phone sprint offers. sooner rather than later, so i can get rid of this evo. just don't understand touchscreen phones that lack buttons if there aren't any gestures.

february 9th can't come soon enough.
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    I'm afraid were only going to see one phone the pre2 I hope I'm wrong but shouldn't we have seen a leaked pic or something by now
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by drexaljim View Post
    I'm afraid were only going to see one phone the pre2 I hope I'm wrong but shouldn't we have seen a leaked pic or something by now
    I think you're right. How depressing
    It just doesn't make sense. How do they expect to show off important features of the tablets like Touch to Share without phones?

They can't seriously bring up Touch to Share without showing phones that support it. Can you honestly see them just saying "Yeah and some day we will have phones that do this!" I don't think so.
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    If you were launching a tablet that will fully integrate with your other devices, would it not be a good idea to have the other devices there to demonstrate it?
    Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    !!!!!!
    I love my Pre :P

Follow me on Twitter!
    Quote Originally Posted by mfaye21 View Post
    !!!!!!
    Nice find!
    here is a new little teaser from Palm:

The Official HP Palm Blog: Ready to peek into the beyond?
    Think Ahead and Beyond
    I was wondering if some of these technologies now available, might come in the webOS upcoming devices in Feb 9.

HDI: Human Device Interactions.- Touchless Gesturing (like an option) and 3d stereoscopic.

Mobile face tracking

Armīs multicore A15

It would be great. Donīt you think ?
    most def as long as it doesn't spy on us .lol
    Maybe we have to use a mask for the mobile face tracking lol
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Does anyone know where someone might go to see streaming video of the event on February 9th? I'm so stoked to see this and don't want to just read a blog on it....
    I work till 5 wednesday. Hopefully there will be videos up by then because i would much rather watch and see then just read.
  18.    #758  
    I'll be tweeting from the event if interested (the dev event also)
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    What is your twitter user name?
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Twitter ID?

(BTW, what is that called = Tweetname, TwitID, WhoIBeWhenITweet, ... ???)