1.    #1  
    so i was thinking about it, and i know HP has been SOLID with not letting ANY info/pics/leaks of any sort get out about upcoming products, but would it be possible that they may PURPOSELY leak something during CES to take eyes off of other competitors and draw attention to their upcoming products? i think that would be a solid move, not leaking anything HUGE, just like a blurry image with the sprint logo on it(yea i did go there haha)... that would be awesome and figured i would just throw it out there... launch day owner and waitin till the next big thing!!
    Last edited by jbg7474; 01/05/2011 at 04:35 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by gmleonar View Post
    so i was thinking about it, and i know HP has been SOLID with not letting ANY info/pics/leaks of any sort get out about upcoming products, but would it be possible that they may PURPOSELY leak something during CES to take eyes off of other competitors and draw attention to their upcoming products? i think that would be a solid move, not leaking anything HUGE, just like a blurry image with the sprint logo on it(yea i did go there haha)... that would be awesome and figured i would just throw it out there... launch day owner and waitin till the next big thing!!
    Didn't they already do this with the invite? A blurry photo of a powered off black slab phone or tablet would help cement the idea that they are just a "Me, too" company.
  3.    #3  
    yea u r right, they did do that with the invite, i just feel like actual products would distract everyone a lot more...
  4. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,556 Global Posts
    How is this suppose to work? Why would anyone take any notice of a blurry cam image from "coming soon honest!" HP when they have solid in their hand devices to talk about?

Why would a vague blurry cam article get more hits and attention than say this (article I randomly selected):

http://www.eurodroid.com/2011/01/son...-3-4-2-screen/
  5.    #5  
    whoa, no need to hate, just excited to see whats in store next month and figured maybe there could b an image leak to distract everyone THAT much more from CES... thats all
    it would definitely stir up the people that are already looking at CES. As far as gaining more followers though i doubt it... and i second the non-hating!
    I will be impressed if they can keep out leaks before Feb 9th.
    Just give me a picture of the charge port without a flimsy cover... that's distracting...
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
    Global Posts
    610 Global Posts
    Next time, learn to name the topic appropriately. People might think that you have blurry pics from CES.
    If we are speculating, then why don't we assume there are no "blurry pics" because nothing is quite done enough to leak?

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    <<Thread renamed>>
    The best thing is to tease us with whats to come during CES 2011. Show us it is worth waiting for. Many people are not going to wait. I will, because i have no upgrade till May 2011. So I will wait till May 2011. Showing us it's worth the wait will make people wait, though, because they want a good phone.
    I know something better than a blurry photo -- make an official announcement on Feb 9, over a month after CES when you're the only one to present that day.