View Poll Results: When do you think a new WebOS device will be released on Sprint?

Voters
97. You may not vote on this poll
  • February

10 10.31%
  • March

36 37.11%
  • April

6 6.19%
  • May

8 8.25%
  • June

20 20.62%
  • After June

8 8.25%
  • Never

9 9.28%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I've noticed a lot of people on here are Sprint users. In light of the announcement of an event on February 9th, I was wondering, when do you guys think any one of the devices will be released on Sprint?
    June, 2 years?
    I'll take July 2011.

Posted from my eVo!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    i hope never, so this moronic sprint cyring finally ends.
    I read a rumor somewhere that says June 2011. Crossing my fingers it's a bit sooner
    given how great it turned out last time, I'd say sprint won't be geting the first round of new WebOS devices, sprints only hope is HP learns from palms mistake and just puts the phones on all carriers on the same day...
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Dec 2012. The day before that mayan calender ends
    Global Posts
    616 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveM626 View Post
    Dec 2012. The day before that mayan calender ends
    Too funny.

I'm stuck on Sprint (cost), so I'll hold off on an EVO until after then. If the mayans are right, I won't have to worry about it anyway.
    Voted March, but realistically I'm thinking June.
    Mid June

Evo-lution
    June and it will be my toaster.... The WebOs PortaToast
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
    if the mayans are right, after 2012 comes 2013, just like the end of every calendar is the start of the next one. There are just no mayans left to write the next one of theirs...
    Last edited by squ33d; 01/05/2011 at 02:53 PM.
  13.    #13  
    bump! 3 days left. Place your bets!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Juan Juice View Post
    given how great it turned out last time, I'd say sprint won't be geting the first round of new WebOS devices, sprints only hope is HP learns from palms mistake and just puts the phones on all carriers on the same day...
    So release it on Verizon where the new iphone 4 just hit? Or how about ATT with their already iphone user base to go along with a ****load of android devices coming out including the Motorola Atrix(which is gonna be 150-200 and has 1GB and can dock into a desktop like computer and can be bought with a latop skeleton for 499)?????

tmobile is small but you can release for them. Sprint doesnt need to hope, they will get crack at first device release. Now whether there will be 4G on board is another question.. With all this talk about sprint going LTE or even dual wimax/LTE makes sense to skip 4G on sprint at least until they figure out what they are doing
    Squ33d, so you are saying the author of the calendar thought 'Ok, I have made the longest calendar in history, if we get that far someone should get the general model of this thing...'? Wow, you are so narrow minded and wrong. It all ENDS!
    - Jeff
    Palm Pre- and a 32 GB TouchPad.
    heard from a sprint tech. march , so im going with march .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    It's going to be march. HP CEO already said devices are done and rdy to go. Very strong rumors about a sprint release. Why would they wait?
    Late February seems right to me with a launch both on at&t and sprint...
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    We'll see, won't we?...
    If no 4G and/or poor 4G service on carrier then what is reason to upgrade?
    I think march. I def dont see these as being exclusive to verizon or even att. Sprint is the only carrier with one smartphone OS and hopefully hp's phone will be higher end. This way people have aomething to choose other then android as far as high end. High end doesnt have to be a 4 inch screen to me. Just needs atleast a 3.5 inch screen with a higher res. good camera, specs that make the system run smooth, front facing camera, and a keyboard if its 3.5 if its 4 inches, a keyboard would be Prefered but a larger screen vkb is ok. Its mostly about the cameras (good back one and present front one) and a smooth system that will be fine for me. And high end enough for me. Pre 2 is mid range only due to its screen, camera and lack of front camera. Id get an enlarged pre 2 with more features and bigger better screen. If sprints phone is not higher end it will only compete in the low end market and not the high end market, even though webos is higher end then amdroid imo
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast