1.    #1  
    ideawizard

bought kinoma player and producer. downloaded imovie dv file converted to quicktime.mov , producer converted nicely, however video quality sucks and audio is impossible to make out the words. useless for testemonials at this quality.

1) is there a way to format for better video for the treo?
    2) is there anyway to at least hear the words on a video on a treo 270?
    3) is there a better program for video on the treo (fire, teal, etc) that people actually have experience with before I pony up any more $$? thanks!

PS. the p800 release has been delayed...so the treo 270 looks like the top of the line for now...

Anyideas on how to get this to work better out there?

Ideawizard
    Global Posts
    324 Global Posts
    You bought it before trying it?

Personally, I think Kinoma dropped the ball with audio on the latest release. I used to be able to easily understand speech, but something went south on the latest builds and they've yet to fix it. I've had much better luck with TealMovie's audio. Plus it's full screen.

- matt
  3.    #3  
    Yes. the messages in here were so glowing I bit the bait.

Is teal movie compatable with imovie (dv) or quicktime .mov? with a Mac?

Is there anywhere I can see examples of what it would look like?

Ideawizard.
    Global Posts
    324 Global Posts
    I'm not sure what file formats are supported, but you can snag a functioning demo (encoder and player) at www.tealpoint.com

- matt
  5.    #5  
    tried teal movie. doesnt work on mac. do have a mac command line file that you neeed quictime authoring software for any audio any idea how to do that?

Also all the teal movie files I played on the treo 270 downloaded from their site - you cant hear the words.

Any suggestions?

Ideawizard
    Global Posts
    324 Global Posts
    Doh - I didn't realize you were on a mac. I'm not sure what solutions exist for MacOS. Which doesn't make much since since iMovie is really cool. Sorry I can't help more.