View Poll Results: At CES, HP will announce...

Voters
149. You may not vote on this poll
  • new smartphones

2 1.34%
  • new tablets

6 4.03%
  • mixture of smartphones and tablets

59 39.60%
  • something entirely new that is not a tablet or a smartphone

0 0%
  • that really interesting things will be "announced in the near future"

82 55.03%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Probably won't be blown away at CES, but hopefully HP's event will make all right.
    Global Posts
    160 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dandbj13 View Post
    I'm sure everyone has heard the news by now, so I wan't bother to link to it. HP will be holding a special event not related to CES. For those keeping score, that means that everyone who said there would be no CES announcement was correct. Everyone who said there would be, well... you have your consolation prize.
    a consolation prize would be if we would get a small announcement. this is the opposite. hp palm is going to bring a revolution in the electronic world. look at the very first palm device(before any smart phones).that was a revolution in hitech. the same thing happened after with the first smarphones. and one more time with webos. almost every product released by palm created a revolution in the hitech world.
    apple and android also did a good job . but is easy to copy someone else and is hard to be the pioneer. Now ,besides being the first ones, look what is going to happen this year.
    i give a good advice to everyone: buy as many hp shares as you can right now, and look at your portfolio in a year from now. and then,i will accept a nice tip-thnks-commission
  3. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,556 Global Posts
    So the answer really was that really interesting things will be "announced in the near future"!!
    Just saw this. Just in case you guys never got to see what HP showed at CES.

http://h30495.www3.hp.com/p/appstudio/HPCES2BIG.jpg

HP ePrintCenter | Where at CES can you find HP?
    Quote Originally Posted by houshokm View Post
    Just saw this. Just in case you guys never got to see what HP showed at CES.

http://h30495.www3.hp.com/p/appstudio/HPCES2BIG.jpg

HP ePrintCenter | Where at CES can you find HP?
    That's embarrassing.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234