Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Quote Originally Posted by windzilla View Post
    sometimes I wish I could give a double thanks ...
    It had the right mix of poking fun while remaining a bit optimistic and funny. It was the best acknowledgment possible of how far fetched this thread has been getting! to gaudenti for keeping it real with irony!
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    Quote Originally Posted by windzilla View Post
    sometimes I wish I could give a double thanks.

fore unknown reasons, I feel that way about this comment.
    Quote Originally Posted by sudoer View Post
    It had the right mix of poking fun while remaining a bit optimistic and funny. It was the best acknowledgment possible of how far fetched this thread has been getting! to gaudenti for keeping it real with irony!
    And the "kinda hard to tell which, it was really windy" just topped it off.

Not to overstate something, but the PalmHaters should take note. Something like that post is an example of how someone can express some of the frustrations involved with owning a Pre device, without the tantrums that have become the trademark of a few around here.
  3.    #103  
    Quote Originally Posted by shanshor View Post
    Not to hijack this thread, but did anyone else see a slight commonality between this thread's title and the Steve Jobs' slogan before the release of the MacBook Air?

And no, i'm not mentioning this because i like iphones. Quite the contrary, in fact.
    It's ok,u couldn't hijack this thread with a apple made sewing needle.
    But seriously,I started this thread because it was something I noticed and wanted others to be aware of and give their opinions on it. I have never read or heard of this Steve Jobs person.lol,jk.But Thanks for comparing me to him atleast in the words we choose.
  4.    #104  
    I noticed since this thread was started there hasn't been new apps.Maybe it's me and the upgrades have slowed a little too.Could developers be waiting or already preparing updates for New software and new hardware??? I don't mean the Pre2 either.Can anyone say NDA???!!
    Global Posts
    514 Global Posts
    So palm didnt send out CES invites until jan. 1 last year maybe they will soon Palm to Present at CES 2010 | PreCentral.net | The #1 Palm Pre and Pixi Community
    Highly unlikely
  7.    #107  
    Maybe they will send out invites maybe they won't but really it's CES! Aren't there going to be a whole boat load of news people there? If Palm is there,I don't think they have to send out invites as long as they let people in.I don't think that matters.What matters is the fact that Palm does have a booth there.Two more days until possibly the beginning of the end or the rebirth of an OS.Can't wait,
    agree...does seem eerily quiet. Hopefully this means something is coming....

palm don't disappoint us!
  9.    #109  
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberprashant View Post
    agree...does seem eerily quiet. Hopefully this means something is coming....

palm don't disappoint us!
    I too hope the same,two more days and we'll def know.

-WebOS is the best,F the rest!-
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456