1.    #1  
    Turn off display while making a call?
    I use a headset for most calls (long calls) and put the unit in my pocket. Isn't there a way to turn the display off to conserve battery power? I used to have an Ipaq (now for sale...) and media player had a button to shut down the screen.

Thanks
    Matt
    i don't think so. I used to have visorphone and turning off screen while on phone was done by just pressing the power button.

If you have the Treo 270, the only thing I can think of is to turn brightness all the way down. Not very elegant but should help battery life a little. And make sure to turn "beam receive" off in your prefs.
    Originally posted by Distrachi
    i don't think so. I used to have visorphone and turning off screen while on phone was done by just pressing the power button.

If you have the Treo 270, the only thing I can think of is to turn brightness all the way down. Not very elegant but should help battery life a little. And make sure to turn "beam receive" off in your prefs.
    Brightness turns all the way down automatically on the 270 when you don't interact with it for a while (something like 30 seconds) while talking on the phone, whether using the headset or not.