Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree4Likes
  1.    #41  
    Hi,
    So the Foleo thinks it is synced to my Centro or 700p, but it never really syncs any email. I suspect the issue is I need to update Versamail on both devices. Still trying to find the link, and to make matters worse, my Centro and Treo phones no longer have internet access (my Pre stole it), so I need to find the file and transfer it.

Oh, speaking of transfering files, TealMover has a BEAM function. Is this really a bluetooth or infrared PalmOS Beam? It doesn't seem to work,

And I can't seem to set up the Foleo as a bluetooth connection device so I can use its WiFi from my Centro or Treo device... I can pair it, but can't get any further. I'd love to have my Centro and Treo alive again, via the Foleo (how cool is that?).

Still trying to find Pocket Tunes...
    KA1
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Prism/Digital Link->Treo 650->Treo 700p->Pre->GSM Unlocked Pre 2 (wifi only)->FrankenPre + Touchpad 32 ->+ Touchpad 4G ATT + ATT Pre3 + 64 White Touchpad... bliss.
  2.    #42  
    Ok, ran up to J&R, and bought a 2gb compact flash card (not sure how large a size is supported). Installed it under the battery, and the Foleo immediately recognized it (I was worried I may have installed it upside down). The system now shows the increased memory.
    KA1
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Prism/Digital Link->Treo 650->Treo 700p->Pre->GSM Unlocked Pre 2 (wifi only)->FrankenPre + Touchpad 32 ->+ Touchpad 4G ATT + ATT Pre3 + 64 White Touchpad... bliss.
    This blogger has Pocket tunes on his Foleo...

Ixle Foleo
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123