Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by wellwellwell11 View Post
    but didnt they release the plus first on verizon before AT&T? that was around what feb I think?
    Verizon released the Palm Pre Plus on 25 January 2010.
    I wouldn't expect anything beyond the Pre 2 til at least summer..more likely fall.
    I fully expect vzw to have a palm phone in the first batch of LTE phones they launch, probably Q1. Unfortunately, I also expect that list to include an LTE iPhone, which will overwhelm other platforms for at least the first half of 2011.

And ATT is gonna lose a bunch of subscribers.
    This is a hard one. It is nice to hear about things, and it would be nice if these things were true. Here's to hoping.
    Global Posts
    160 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    I fully expect vzw to have a palm phone in the first batch of LTE phones they launch, probably Q1. Unfortunately, I also expect that list to include an LTE iPhone, which will overwhelm other platforms for at least the first half of 2011.

And ATT is gonna lose a bunch of subscribers.
    yep. verizon is very smart and fast for quality (call quality, internet and devices). theyll get the palm lte right away. and who knows? maybe will beat the iphone and android in sales...
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    "There will be no new webOS device released on Sprint until June 2011."
    "HP/Palm will not be releasing webOS 2.0 onto first gen Pres and Pixis until March 2011."

These rumored dates are killing me!
    Everybody wants some!..
    <<thread merged>>
    Sprint has a new Evo coming out soon, I am waiting to see what it's like.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    I saw a picture of it somewhere and it has a physical keyboard.

http://androidandme.com/2010/12/news...in-early-2011/
    Thanks, it looks nice.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    id wish theyd release 2.0 sooner then id be happy...
    I'd rather hear nothing than rumors that may or may not be true. I need to stay off this site til CES. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
    I'd rather hear nothing than rumors that may or may not be true. I need to stay off this site til CES. lol
    funny that most have been clamoring for 'something, anything, any sort of rumor to keep hope alive'
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    funny that most have been clamoring for 'something, anything, any sort of rumor to keep hope alive'
    Im totally satisfied with my Pre Plus and am sure HP/Palm will come through next year. Rumors don't do anything but give us false hope (or doubt). I like official announcements.
    That's it. My hopes just died today!

http://www.webosroundup.com/2010/12/...-have-answers/
    Last edited by jovanny27; 12/23/2010 at 07:28 PM.
    That's all well and good but the first thing that should tip you off in the 2nd paragraph:
    Earlier today we were contacted by a person who claims to be an employee at HP. We have no way of verifying this info as of yet, but the source seems pretty knowledgeable about the inner workings of things when we asked them some questions.

Seems pretty knowledgeable...........so do a lot of people around here.....just sayin'

by the way....March 2011 still falls under "in the coming months"
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Another thread...same BS. Again, you don't rent a large room at CES, a place where you go to show your products (not make speeches) and show up to serve milk and cookies and talk about how awesome you will be that year. No, you rent a room to show a product, or products, off. Period.

Can we all just cool it for 2 weeks and see what happens?
    by the way OP, there was a thread created at about 6AM MDT, same article and (almost)same title
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    True, " in the coming months " due date is Dec 31, 2011. Forgot about that!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast