Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Pre central is pretty quiet... Too quiet. Just like right before they published all the Palm Pre 2 stuff. So, do you think Palm has given review units out ahead of CES for a big push?
    I think they are busy tweeking the website.

It's not likely that palm sends announced hardware to PC. The Pre2 had already been announced. Just my opinion, I have no actual knowledge about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    I think they are busy tweeking the website.

It's not likely that palm sends announced hardware to PC. The Pre2 had already been announced. Just my opinion, I have no actual knowledge about it.
    I'll take his legs, you ask him the questions.

Precentral did have the Pre2 unit before hand becuase all those articles sure did come up fast. Either that or your all just soo great at your job. Or you could just have alot of monkeys on typewriters.
    I think PC will have new hardware a few days before it's official announce from HP.. That will give them time to write reviews and make videos. I don't think they got it yet...
    I have a source that says no new palm hardware at ces or in the first quarter. The room reserved at ces is just for cookies and brownies.
    mmm...cookies and brownies...mmm
    APP & Patch Makers Get on the:webOS Developers Map
    My Apps: Presentation Controller (for PowerPoint and Open Office Impress), PC Display Master ,Handheld X-Ray H.E. (Halloween Edition), Text Morpher ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓑⓤⓑⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓔⓧⓣ plus Ŧεẍṫ ℉яεαḱεя
    Quote Originally Posted by bigwood212 View Post
    I have a source that says no new palm hardware at ces or in the first quarter. The room reserved at ces is just for cookies and brownies.
    dont forget the milk from the supercows
    I'm sorry, I'm going to have to call BS. They might mention cookies and brownies, but they won't be ready to be eaten for a few months.
    <---- lost ALL interest in new devices. BRING US SOME DAMN webOS BROWNIES ALREADY!!!! KD
    Quote Originally Posted by pointy View Post
    I know from an inside source that you are asking good questions. I cant say any more than that.
    As somewhat of an inside source, that's how I usually respond when I know things, so I believe you
    hahaha! Some funny replies in here.
    with all the insiders i read about on here is there any outsiders other then myself?
  13. xtn
    Global Posts
    711 Global Posts
    I would respond the same way whether I knew anything or not, so don't believe him.
    I am an outsider! I am intrigued by the brownies though!!
    as long as they aren't baked into the shape of dark river pebbles!
    Yeah, and HP copied the cookies and brownies from another company.
    Cookies and Brownies are better names then gyst, myte and whatever else.
    Or maybe i'm just hungry
  18.    #18  
    In the podcast Dieter says the podcast will tell you everything you wanted to know about webos and then he corrects himself and says everything we can tell you about webos. Keith immediately jumps in to say everything is a rumor. Hows that to bolster my conspiracy theory!
    WebOS cookies!?!?!
    I don't understand the purpose of the line, I don't need to drink to have fun. Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

Let's all give thanks to the app that started it all.
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ebrew-app.html
    I agree it seems quiet. Of course, the whole corporate world is quiet this time of year. Even P|C people take vacations. But they probably know more than they're letting on too.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast