1.    #1  
    Just as before when i posted some app log data about 'Barleywine, Broadway and Blowfish' after today's 2.0.1 Sprint info leak i decided to check the logs again.

This is just a rough export, but as you can see 2.0.1 is appearing on Sprint and ATT, and 2.0 is appearing on Verizon. Now i dont know if the Pre2 reports itself as a Pre2 or a Pre so i'm not sure about the devices.

2.0.1 {"modelName": "PrPrPrē&$quot$;, &$quot$;$modelNameAscii$&$quot$;: &$quot$;$Pre$&$quot$;, &$quot$;$platformVersion$&$quot$;: &$quot$;$2$.$0$.$1$&$quot$;, &$quot$;$platformVersionMajor$&$quot$;: $2$, &$quot$;$platformVersionMinor$&$quot$;: $0$, &$quot$;$platformVersionDot$&$quot$;: $1$, &$quot$;$carrierName$&$quot$;: &$quot$;$ATT$&$quot$;, &$quot$;$screenWidth$&$quot$;: $320$, &$quot$;$screenHeight$&$quot$;: $480$, &$quot$;$touchableRows$&$quot$;: $8$, &$quot$;$keyboardAvailable$&$quot$;: $true$, &$quot$;$keyboardSlider$&$quot$;: $true$, &$quot$;$keyboardType$&$quot$;: &$quot$;$QWERTY$&$quot$;, &$quot$;$wifiAvailable$&$quot$;: $true$, &$quot$;$coreNaviButton$&$quot$;: $false$, &$quot$;$swappableBattery$&$quot$;: $true$} $ATT$ $Pre$ $11$/$24$/$2010$

2.0.1 {"modelName": "PrPrPrē&$quot$;, &$quot$;$modelNameAscii$&$quot$;: &$quot$;$Pre$&$quot$;, &$quot$;$platformVersion$&$quot$;: &$quot$;$2$.$0$.$1$&$quot$;, &$quot$;$platformVersionMajor$&$quot$;: $2$, &$quot$;$platformVersionMinor$&$quot$;: $0$, &$quot$;$platformVersionDot$&$quot$;: $1$, &$quot$;$carrierName$&$quot$;: &$quot$;$Sprint$&$quot$;, &$quot$;$screenWidth$&$quot$;: $320$, &$quot$;$screenHeight$&$quot$;: $480$, &$quot$;$touchableRows$&$quot$;: $8$, &$quot$;$keyboardAvailable$&$quot$;: $true$, &$quot$;$keyboardSlider$&$quot$;: $true$, &$quot$;$keyboardType$&$quot$;: &$quot$;$QWERTY$&$quot$;, &$quot$;$wifiAvailable$&$quot$;: $true$, &$quot$;$coreNaviButton$&$quot$;: $false$, &$quot$;$swappableBattery$&$quot$;: $true$} $Sprint$ $Pre$ $12$/$15$/$2010$

2.0.0 {"modelName": "PrPrPrē&$quot$;, &$quot$;$modelNameAscii$&$quot$;: &$quot$;$Pre$&$quot$;, &$quot$;$platformVersion$&$quot$;: &$quot$;$2$.$0$.$0$&$quot$;, &$quot$;$platformVersionMajor$&$quot$;: $2$, &$quot$;$platformVersionMinor$&$quot$;: $0$, &$quot$;$platformVersionDot$&$quot$;: $0$, &$quot$;$carrierName$&$quot$;: &$quot$;$Verizon$&$quot$;, &$quot$;$screenWidth$&$quot$;: $320$, &$quot$;$screenHeight$&$quot$;: $480$, &$quot$;$touchableRows$&$quot$;: $8$, &$quot$;$keyboardAvailable$&$quot$;: $true$, &$quot$;$keyboardSlider$&$quot$;: $true$, &$quot$;$keyboardType$&$quot$;: &$quot$;$QWERTY$&$quot$;, &$quot$;$wifiAvailable$&$quot$;: $true$, &$quot$;$coreNaviButton$&$quot$;: $false$, &$quot$;$swappableBattery$&$quot$;: $true$} $Verizon$ $Pre$ $12$/$9$/$2010$
    Twitter: @dawm // @biocandy
    Where did you find this?
    What Time will not heal, nothing will.
    What is the coreNaviButton? If it is the home button on Sprint Pre's, how come it shows as false in the Sprint data?
    maybe that means that sprint is getting a new version of the pre with no core navigation button...
    Quote Originally Posted by gmleonar View Post
    maybe that means that sprint is getting a new version of the pre with no core navigation button...
    That's what I was thinking. It could be the Pre 2 on Sprint that WebOS World converted.
    Quote Originally Posted by gollyzila View Post
    What is the coreNaviButton? If it is the home button on Sprint Pre's, how come it shows as false in the Sprint data?
    Maybe people who upgraded a - to a plus on Sprint?
    Quote Originally Posted by sinime View Post
    There is no Pre Plus on Sprint to upgrade to.
    Quote Originally Posted by ronlongo View Post
    I have one.

Just follow this guide... http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ion-guide.html

I couldn't believe how much better the + is over the -.

My wife calls it the traitor phone cause the mirror has the ATT logo, but it's running on Sprint.

Edit: I do miss the orange colored keys though.... yeah I could swap the keyboard too, but that's a lot more work to get it done.
    I have one also. I love it! I still do have a Sprint Pre as well though.

Just realized you are in the same area as Sirataxero. He is in RI as well. He does the conversions for webosworld.
    Interesting.....
    Yes, but hacking together a hardware mod to get something equivalent to a Pre Plus (please don't come back arguing over semantics, such arguments are pointless) is not an official release. No company is going to embrace such a mod by releasing an OS for it.

So again, there's no Pre Plus on Sprint.

Note that the implied use of the word "official" should be obvious, there's no need for it to be stated explicitly.
    Yes, but hacking together a hardware mod to get something equivalent to a Pre Plus (please don't come back arguing over semantics, such arguments are pointless) is not an official release. No company is going to embrace such a mod by releasing an OS for it.

Note that the implied use of the word "official" should be obvious, there's no need for it to be stated explicitly.
    correct I think he just meant the info from the original posting meant just that:

Originally Posted by gollyzila

he was responding to the corenavibutton which he thought might be because of the conversion pre minus to a pre plus on sprint. We all know theres no official upgrade on sprint. I myself did the conversion too, and yes its a much better version then the minus, and will hold me over until the next device is released.

Ron, I think you're getting lost in semantics here.

The question was asked about why the button in question showed false in the Sprint data. The person answering said maybe the people upgraded a - to a +. Whether that was an official upgrade or not, it might be the reason (I don't know the answer, but he may be right). The logs don't care if the upgrade was blessed by Sprint or not, the logs just gather the data.
    NDA
    Quote Originally Posted by tha2nddunn View Post
    NDA
    I wondered that myself with regard to the OP, but the data he collected is not something that came signing an NDA, so maybe it's fair game?
    Is there any reason to believe he executed an NDA?

Sorry guy, it is semantics. The logs indicate there are, and there is a reason that they indicate it, because there are. No, they're not authorized, but the person asking the questions was attempting to explain why they may be showing in the log. They're showing in the log, because they're out there, running apps.