Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    if it doesn't then nobody can be pleased lol
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    ... yes it qualifies... and on Sprint to boot. Lol.
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

Yeah I read that... I'm hoping those pad's are sold without providers.. I don't want sprint... hmmm just thought of something... is thier going to be a wifi version only to be used on verizon with free hotspot?

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    does this qualify as being 'thrwon a bone'?:

3 models of PalmPad at CES confirmed w/specs - PreCentral Forums

I sure hope one of them can actually be used as a phone...
    It's all riding on whatever WebOS 2.5 is going to be, and what content ecosystem will exist to support it. That's the biggie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    does this qualify as being 'thrwon a bone'?:

3 models of PalmPad at CES confirmed w/specs - PreCentral Forums

I sure hope one of them can actually be used as a phone...
    Actually this would be nice in some ways to have a tablet be a phone when used with a bluetooth device...

Quote Originally Posted by CMercs View Post
    My problem is i'm a geek surrounded by geeks and i have P Envy really bad. I'm surrounded by Androids...
    Avoiding (as best I can) any commpents about "P Envy", I'm sure you'll be thrilled with the front page news on this forum coming from Foxnews about the PalmPad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Payne View Post
    Actually this would be nice in some ways to have a tablet be a phone when used with a bluetooth device...
    I'm hoping to be able to go a step further. How nice would it be to have my cell phone be the active "phone" when I need it to be, and the pad device to be it when I've got that. All the same number, without using GoogleVoice.
    I would suggest maybe this is more HP throwing us a chew toy. Nothing really edible but it keeps you busy.
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    Quote Originally Posted by milominderbinder View Post
    I am betting that today we might see someone leak when and where HP might make such an announcement.

.. Got me thinking.. How did he know??
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by milominderbinder View Post
    I am betting that today we might see someone leak when and where HP might make such an announcement.

The problem is that anyone who might know this answer would probably be under an NDA.

It is public knowledge that Palm does not have booth space at CES in January. They have also stated publicly that they will ship a family of new products by September 2011...
    .. Got me thinking.. How did he know??
    Great question!!!! Milo - how did you know?
  12.    #32  
    My point was that Motorola had their announcement on nationwide news.

Showed some hints about Egyptian ruins and some other tablet references.

Then showed an item under a black cloth on a pedestal.

That is some marketing that at least gets a lot of people thinking about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by RacingInIowa.com View Post
    My point was that Motorola had their announcement on nationwide news.

Showed some hints about Egyptian ruins and some other tablet references.

Then showed an item under a black cloth on a pedestal.

That is some marketing that at least gets a lot of people thinking about it.
    Besides tech forums and blogs how many other people are thinking about it? We are the only people that pay attention to stuff like this. Excluding Apple products ofcourse, the mainstream ignores stuff like this. Its one of those "Tech Corner" or "Before we go" type of segments. Nothing anyone writes home about.
    Did you know I can also annoy you on twitter? @mikevember
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12