1.    #1  
    Hi, i was wondering how big does the call history get? i've never purged mine, but i was wondering if it ever deletes old calls by itself? i still have calls i got from when i first got my phone in February. thanks

ajay
    I think you have to manually do it. just like you have to manually purge todo and meetings from date book.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Originally posted by bigdaddyajay
    Hi, i was wondering how big does the call history get? i've never purged mine, but i was wondering if it ever deletes old calls by itself? i still have calls i got from when i first got my phone in February. thanks

ajay
    I think it's cool. I have all mine too, except for a month period in which I was away from my computer and about a day before I got my computer out of storage I had to hard-reset. So there's a month hole in the record.
    I think the maximum is 1000 records. Can't remember where I read about this though.
    My life is in my Treo... Where is yours?
    Hello,

Kevin from Handspring here. I wanted to answer your Treo question about call history and purging. The Treo call history will accumulate up to 1,000 calls unless you purge it. Purging can save space and protect your privacy, but please note that purging is permanent and cannot be undone. So make your decision carefully!

Here’s a link for more in-depth information and a how-to from our support pages:
    http://support.handspring.com/esupport/forms/hsResolutionView.jsp?ResolutionId=7727&ResType=RESEARCH

I hope that answers your question.

Kevin
    - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Kevin Michaels
    kevin.michaels@palm.com
    - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Check out what’s new at
    http://www.palm.com/
    Actually, if you want to undo the purge, before you do it, just snag the PhoneCallDB.PDB file from the backup directory within your Palm user folder and save it somewhere else on your hard drive. If you reinstall it, you get that list back. Nifty, eh? Now I don' tkno whow to access the data within the .pdb file, but that would be even cooler.