1.    #1  
    I keep seeing posts of ruby giving interviews, he boasts about the installed palm user base. How come he doesn't come on the palmcast or something so Deiter and his team can ask questions of concern to us instead of piecing it together from other sources? Have they tried and failed? You'd think he would want to throw his most loyal customers a bone
  2.    #2  
    Well, never mind then
    Why would he have to leave HP? They didn't have to leave HP because of Precentral.
    lol
    it would be a waste of time. what would he say? "just wait till you see what we have in store! i cant tell you exactly when to expect it, but i can tell you that it will be in the future."
  6.    #6  
    I am sure they could find a lot to ask him besides when the new phone is coming out
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeisnowonfire View Post
    Why would he have to leave HP? They didn't have to leave HP because of Precentral.
    Of course not. It was just one more snide remark about Palm. One merely needs to look at the source.

Seriously, read some of the tone of the threads on this forum. If you worked for Palm, would you want to come on here and do an interview? While still a popular site for those seeking advice, this forum has become a very hostile place for Pre and Palm.
    Ya, I've been realizing just how upset everyone is. Seems like people are even turning on each other now. Ruby wouldn't be able to handle an interview with anybody on P|C.
  9. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,556 Global Posts
    He could do a dance remix

"coming soon..c-c-c-c-coming soon....C-c-c-c-c-oming soon'