Global Posts
    816 Global Posts
    HP, you can beat google's chrome OS if you actually realize instant boot in webOS.
    You should also court enterprise. Ok? Thx
    ...This programming stuff is actually addictive but really hard :/
    Oh my. For HP to best Google at their own game. Now that is going to take guts and a heck of a lot of money. Yet, HP could include on every new computer they sell an HP browser and a coupon for a discount on a new WebOS phone and printer.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rkguy View Post
    HP, you can beat google's chrome OS if you actually realize instant boot in webOS.
    You should also court enterprise. Ok? Thx
    They could also release some slick mp3 sync software/music market like iTunes, but closer to the Zune software in design. Maybe follow up with webOS mp3 palyers and such.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    You know I made a post in this thread, went away and have come back to it. After thinking, I just want a new WebOS phone. Soon.............and it goes on
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    Better yet, HP could try coming up with an original idea.
    Global Posts
    816 Global Posts
    These comments are very funny and insightful.

The instant on company I am referring to is Phoenix
    http://www.infoworld.com/d/virtualiz...hyperspace-857

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    ...This programming stuff is actually addictive but really hard :/
    I've actually used ChromeOS before (Hexxeh's version), as well as Jolicloud, Moblin, Meego, Ubuntu Netbook Edition, full Ubuntu, Crunchbang, and a Hackintoshed version of OS X on my netbook.

There is nothing to love about ChromeOS.
    I'm not sure when incompetence became a feature, but there's just an incredible amount that can't be done on it, and I cannot understand why anyone would want a ChromeOS netbook. Just imagine in the store...
    Customer: So, what does this one do?
    Salesman: It doesn't let you run applications other than a browser, it doesn't let you keep music on it, you can't choose a browser, it's almost entirely unconfigurable, you can't sync your iPod with it, when you don't have a network connection it's entirely useless, and it has a Google logo on it.

Someone very high up has mistaken the trend of simplifying operating systems in order to make them fit better to smaller devices as a trend of stripping out almost everything in order to reap some kind of small usability gain.
    buts its Google, and Google is turing into Apple. If it has Google, or Android on it, its hot period. Until the oversaturation of all those cell phones, from all those difference companys, running all those different version, starts to sit on shelves and collect dust. All because they all start to really look, and act the same

hey thats funny, I believe nokia agrees with me:

http://phandroid.com/2010/09/21/noki...ts-for-warmth/
    @ctbeiser... Remember that it runs flash. LOL
    chrome os will get better guys. I see you able to have your music and sync your ipod at some point. I think its an interesting step toward the future. ..just maybe a little too soon

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    I'm fully expecting netbooks, laptops and full-on touchsmart-like desktop PCs shipping with webOS by christmas 2011.

I don't know where I'll take the money from.