Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by mhumke View Post
    Why on God's green (currently white) earth do you people want tablets? You can't use them for phones, you can't fit the damn things in your pants or purse. Do you want to carry two devices with you. Do you really think you'll be "stylin" lugging one to a club with you? Quit being tech lemmings and demand more capable, powerful, and functional smartphones from your carriers and manufactures! Damn.
    You are behind the times. Get to the big city and take a look at what people are doing. They are carrying cell phones/nooks, cell phone/kindles, cell phone/iPads, cell phone/some other tablet. This has nothing to do with "stylin". With Citrix integration in your business, you have access to a full desktop.

Ride the wave or be drowned in obscurity.
    Quote Originally Posted by slbailey1 View Post
    When you connect the BB Playbook via secure Bluetooth to a BB Phone, you have access to all the BB servers and apps without have a second PIN. This works like the Palm Foleo, what you see on the BB Phone is mirrored and controlled from the BB Playbook.
    I'd like a WebOS tablet that does this with my existing Pre for now and perhaps a 4G Pre++++ down the road!
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    Quote Originally Posted by sudoer View Post
    I'd like a WebOS tablet that does this with my existing Pre for now and perhaps a 4G Pre++++ down the road!
    The BB model might work better for WebOS than RIM. There are iPad apps that are made specifically for the iPad an there is no iPhone equivalent and there won't be because of the nature of the app. I an not sure if that would work in the RIM scenario.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12