Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    I was an original palm pre owner and switched when I left sprint for t-mobile. I miss my palm so much. It was much better then my current nexus one, and so my question is does anyone know if there are any plans at all for a palm device to come out that will work on t-mobile, and actually be able to use better then edge? I don't want to switch to verizon because of how expensive they are, and there is no way I will go with at&t. if anyone knows of any future devices please let me know, because I am really considering paying to leave t-mobile mid contract to get the pre 2 when it drops on verizon, even though I can't really afford it.
    No one knows of plans for any other device, nothing has been definitively said, yet.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Well that is discouraging.
    If you can hold out for approximately four weeks, we are all hoping that there will be news from HP/Palm at CES. Nor guarantees that there will be news, mind you, but...
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
    Sorry! Most people are hoping for some major announcements during CES in January.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by card0124 View Post
    Well that is discouraging.
    Nothing definite, but plenty of suggestions about new devices (early?) next year. We should at least hear something more definite at CES. Nothing about T-Mobile though.
    2011 will be a good year for palm
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    well I will switch carries if I have to because really android, ios, windows mobile, none of them are as good as webos in my opinion, and I am really missing having my palm.
    HP and Palm are predicting a surprising year for Palm and webOS in 2011. Indications are more devices, more carriers and more countries but none of this has been formally announced. We are all waiting for CES and hope that some big announcements will be forthcoming. Until then it is all speculation.

There is HOPE!
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    I don't understand hp's strategy in this but man it really does seem like they are taking the low road when actually they should be taking the high road . Just my opinion.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    This waiting game sucks, but I guess for now I have no choice.
    GO BRONCOS!!!!

Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    HP is doing the same Palm did before CES 2009. One big difference HP has the money to see it through and the international presence to put new hardware. The quiet before the storm. I just hope the storm is psunami or a class 10 hurricane.
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Well HP certainly has the money, and if I can get my hands on a webos device that will work with t-mobile I won't be getting rid of it any time soon. Also when I say work I mean I mean give me 3g and maybe even t-mobiles "4g"
    GO BRONCOS!!!!

Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Rubinstein: We’re big believers that the more bandwidth the better. I am very excited to getting to LTE and HSDPA+ (two faster cellular networks). We have some really interesting visions on where webOS can go as you get more and more bandwidth.

I like the sound of this.
    GO BRONCOS!!!!

I like your signature. Go Broncos.

Note to Pat Bowlen: Thanks you for finally firing your coach.
    Note to Pat Bowlen: Please fire yourself for hiring that *****.
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    I have to agree with you there. My loyalty runs deep, and I am very relieved they finally got rid of him. Also Pat Bowlen will no longer be doing the going that's going to fall to the GM
    GO BRONCOS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    No one knows of plans for any other device, nothing has been definitively said, yet.
    and i do not think much will happen at ces either. just a gut feeling im having. i still think hp's plan is too put webos on printers & tablets, not phones.
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    I really hope not, and I think there will be new stuff soon.
    GO BRONCOS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by card0124 View Post
    I really hope not, and I think there will be new stuff soon.
    hp is a pc & printer company not a phone manufacture like palm. we shall see what happens next month. don't hold your breath though. if it weren't for the great devs on here the pre & pixi would of totally died out long ago. props to all of them but it's time for palm/hp to throw them and the users a bone here.
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Well why make the palm pre 2 then? Why not just scrap it all upon acquisition of the company? The fact that they made the 2, and that Rubinstein has been quoted saying they will be making new devices.
    GO BRONCOS!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast