Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    It's Fox News. They can't even handle proper real news reporting, you think they can handle anything related to tech analysis?
    I don't disagree with them. Lack of quality apps is a severe problem affecting webOS. Most apps out there look like amateur hour. The SDK isn't powerful enough and the developer interest is very low. Doesn't get much worse than that on the app front, I can imagine.
    Device wise, the Pre is not the cream of the crop. No doubt about that. They did make valid points about concerns I did have in terms of developer support. But you could receive much worse for xmas.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    I don't watch, listen to or believe anything published by FauxNews!
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    Quote Originally Posted by pastorrich1 View Post
    I don't feell so bad since the iPhone 4 was listed. Personally, I love all three varieties of Pre I have. There is nothing better IMHO!

What caught my eye and should catch HP Palms too was this. C'mon HP Palm... A little sneak peak couldn't hurt.
    ... and this http://www.phonearena.com/news/Goodbye-Lenin-hello-new-MeeGo-phone-and-tablet_id15069
    Am I supposed to disagree with him? He hit the nail on the head.
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    True, there are better products for some items, but think about it... this article wasn't well thought out at all. There are soooo many other crappy items out there that qualify as "must return" over these items (but I do agree with the 3D tv mention).
    I agree. I feel like this article was hastily thrown together. There are a lot worse things out there that should be on this list.

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    I am no longer a fan of FOX.
    If I wanted a tech review I would look at sources like engadget. Getting a tech review from a major news outlet is like getting a burger from taco bell.
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
    Agree, getting tech news from general news media is lame. Let's not get too political on this thread...most U.S. news media are either slanted to the left or far slanted to the left or more conservative...none just report the news anymore...

Here's CNN's review of the Pre 2: HP's Palm Pre 2 limps out the door - Oct. 19, 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by addiarmadar View Post
    The iPhone has plateaued and Android is becoming a dime in a dozen and people will eventually ask "What else?" HP Palm is not a follower to a overplayed hype but make their own tune....
    So tell us, how does the Kool-Aid taste?

You're right, HPalm is not a follower, they were a leader now they are a wannabe. Will they get it right? Will CES turn them around or will HPalm continue with the "over the next year" and "in the coming months" joke that they have been spouting so far? No one knows, only time will really tell. As of right now it is all just vaporware.
    If Fox "News" says so, then it's true isn't it?
    I'm having a hard time reconciling how much I agree with this piece with my general distaste for the agenda Fox News pushes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Sadly, I have to agree with that. It's not as bad as they make it out to be, but they pretty much nailed it.
    Dittos to what this guy said.

I love my Pre and it had SO much potential (even better than iPhone OS at first, IMHO) but they just let it fade away. I'm up for a new phone in a few months and I'd be hard pressed to get a new HP/Palm. I do hope they do something new and good though. Of course they'd have to bring it to Sprint. C'mon!

Oh, and to all you HATERS out there, Fox News RULES!
    Aside from the obvious lack of developer support, I wouldn't rcommend the pre because it's too fagile and look my keyboard is going out lol. This just started but anyway, Palm blew it in just about every way possible with this device and they deseve what they got.
    Quote Originally Posted by nappy View Post
    I'm having a hard time reconciling how much I agree with this piece with my general distaste for the agenda Fox News pushes.
    Wait, so Fox News doesn't give you a Is that your objective assessment?
    Twitter: adamcarter
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Global Posts
    323 Global Posts
    Who actually reads Fox, let alone watch it?

That was probably one of the dumbest articles I've ever read. And it has nothing to do with the dis on the Pre.
    Peace, Freedom, Prosperity.

If you have a complaint/request relating to webOS please use the Feedback & Feature Requests Form at the official site.
    we still don't even have mic API's to make apps that change our voice or shazam... we don't have a camera that will focus on a barcode..... and we don't have 40,000 book apps to pad our "app store" Boom...

We need to show people we can also read barcodes with our phone too and find a cheap price. And we need a tazer app..

And it will Still be 3 to 6 months MORE before we see a phone.... we are getting to the point of no return... why should developers wait?
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast