1.    #1  
    according to Engdaget, Comscore seems to have Palm at 3.9 I wonder why we don't se an article about this on PC front page?, is only bad news newsworthy?

http://www.engadget.com/2010/12/04/comscore-android-keeps-chugging-blackberry-falters-world-awai/
    I think the 3.9% is US market share, and 1.3% is worldwide market share.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenMan View Post
    well then Palm never dropped from 4.8 to 1.3 since webOS never had 4.8 world market share. actually the Nielsen stats where US marketshare. and supposedly included PALM OS also.
    I would assume that those numbers inlcude Palm OS as well.

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    It's all in the size of the footprint they are reporting... it's 100% in my house
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenMan View Post
    Actually ComScore reports DEVICES hitting their servers, whereas Nielsen calls people up and asks them about smartphones they know and have used. This is MINDSHARE. ComScores data is actual devices and it MARKETSHARE.
    There's also something called a confidence interval, but nevermind.
    yep yep 100% here too
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  9.    #9  
    The point is PC was mixing and matching data from different sources and with different meanings and reporting it as if they are all the sane.
    1.3%, 3.9%. Really, does it even matter? These percentages are miniscule compared to the big players.
  11.    #11  
    deifference is 650,000 users or 2 million users, so yeah to a small time developer like my self it makes a difference.

IF I know webOS dropped from 2.5 million to 650000 I'm leaving, if it didn't drop that much I'm staying
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixi is bad4U View Post
    webOS is practically dead. It has been since the start of 2010. The only reason I'm here right now was because my mom stubled upon a pixi by accident.
    But we are really happy you are here.
    Thanks for keeping my hopes up.