Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Today I went to get my phone repaired and the Sprint rep told me some info I have not yet heard. I'm sure he wasn't lying since it didn't look like he was making it up on the spot.

He said that an HP rep had went to the store and let all the employees know that next year (after January) HP will be offering 2-3 new phones and a tablet ON SPRINT.

Take it with a grain of salt if you want, but I'm glad that HP has already made contact with Sprint.
    Last edited by gollyzila; 12/05/2010 at 04:53 PM. Reason: Relieve some confusion
    Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    hmmm.....
    I love my Pre :P

Follow me on Twitter!
    Global Posts
    437 Global Posts
    Will these 2-3 phones be on Sprint.
    Quote Originally Posted by ray1b View Post
    Will these 2-3 phones be on Sprint.
    umm he said he was at the sprint store lol ha ha ha
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    I'm taking this with a grain of salt. Either the sprint store employee broke an NDA, or he's full of it. Why would an HP rep go to a store and tell people there before HP made a formal announcement?
    you guys, come on, we all know better than this.
    probably just dropped a hint while visiting the store, they do that alot more than people think .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by rsanchez1 View Post
    I'm taking this with a grain of salt. Either the sprint store employee broke an NDA, or he's full of it. Why would an HP rep go to a store and tell people there before HP made a formal announcement?
    Maybe to let Sprint know that Palm phones are not dead and to start learning what WebOS is.
    This one time at band camp....
    That's alot of grains.

a closer look @ just 1.

http://is.gd/igfQo
    Quote Originally Posted by gollyzila View Post
    Maybe to let Sprint know that Palm phones are not dead and to start learning what WebOS is.
    For that, Rubinstein would meet with Hesse and discuss new devices and a tablet. I don't see how letting a rep drop hints at a Sprint store would do that.
    [QUOTE=sketch42;2784402][IMG]

Actually, I think that's the non-refined coke the Sprint rep was snorting.

****'ll kill ya less you powder down man!
    It didn't look like he was making it up on the spot because that's the same thing he told the last 10 Palm fan-people.
    Wow!

How is this news? HP is the largest tech company in the world and they are now making Phones, Of course there will be Phones and tablets coming to Sprint AFTER JANUARY!
    Thats like saying Im going to eat 5-6 steaks next year after january.

Was your sprint rep a closet superhero? CAPTAIN OBVIOUS!
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Rumors, speculation and innuendo, oh my!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    My sprint rep told me I would meet a girl and go on a far away trip. Also my lucky numers are 7, 6, 8 and 12
    Quote Originally Posted by bigwood212 View Post
    My sprint rep told me I would meet a girl and go on a far away trip. Also my lucky numers are 7, 6, 8 and 12
    So, how was your trip?
    I'm still waiting...he said sometime after january.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast