Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by shabby71 View Post
    And if the don't, what are you going to go too??????
    well I'm happywith my plus and right now more excited about 2.0 then anything. I'm not a droid fan so far and the only option is apple but I'm on verizon. Even if the iphone does come to v, if there's a new webos phone I won't think second to buy the webos if it's up to par what's current. Hell I love the pre plus and could see myself getting a pre 2 in a year if it's free by that point. I love the pre plus but can't justify getting the pre 2 even though I would take one for free right now if I could : )
    Global Posts
    323 Global Posts
    I will never leave webOS, even if my device dies.

webOS will live in my heart always...And the SDK shall remain on my computer as well.
    Peace, Freedom, Prosperity.

If you have a complaint/request relating to webOS please use the Feedback & Feature Requests Form at the official site.
    agreed, as much as I envy android releasing devices every second. My Pre still gets the job done. I'm over the "I have to have the newest shiny gadget" phase. As long as it works it really doesn't matter what they announce at CEs, or if Sprint quietly sleeps on 2.0.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    i went from pre to pixi back to pre and now finally switched over to LG Optimus on sprint since they have 30 days return and the LG was free. i still miss the webos's ease of use, but android was surprisingly not THAT HARD to get used to and shockingly i am doing well without a physical keyboard as a first time swype user. google talk, swype and the fact that its pretty snappy for a 600 phone and has a good quaility feel to it is making me lean towards switching to andriod for a year and see what palm launches at CES next month.
    Palm needs to come out with good solid hardware with no build issues next year
    there are no webos phones where I live (Australia) but I stand strong and get them imported over here! can't live without my webos :P
    Palm m105 >> Zire 72SE >> AT&T Pre Plus >> Pre 2 (cracked)>>HP Veer/Pre 2>>Touchpad>>Pre 3...and I'm only 17 years old! (My own savings)
    Ummm.... forgive me but if there are zero webOS phones what would I be buying then? The statement is confusing. If I have no phones to choose from then eventually when mine breaks down I'm leaving the webOS world because by definition I can't stay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unclevanya View Post
    Ummm.... forgive me but if there are zero webOS phones what would I be buying then? The statement is confusing. If I have no phones to choose from then eventually when mine breaks down I'm leaving the webOS world because by definition I can't stay.
    This thread was a joke by the OP. hahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by stung View Post
    This thread was a joke by the OP. hahaha

Dang literal mind of mine! Bad mind! Bad mind!

Someday someone is going to transplant it into an awesome creature and it'll really be trouble then!
    Quote Originally Posted by Unclevanya View Post
    ding ding ding! We have the next winner of the 'captain obvious' contest.

personally, when there are ZERO palm phones available, I will simply stop carrying a cell phone and get one of those newfangled pagers.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12