1.    #1  
    It appears that when I hit my spacebar, I'm either not getting the space inserted, or a double space gets put in. Is it likely that it's just me getting complacent while typing and not hitting it right, or that it may be on the verge of a crap out? I think I have 2 months left on warranty, but I'd hate to send it in, get a new one and have them tell me nothing was wrong with it and then bill me.

so much for the italicized "it".

<mod edit to fix title>
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 12/01/2010 at 12:12 AM. Reason: Fixed title
    I have gone through this phase before, and for me it was just that, a phase. After a few days there were less space mistakes. All our devices are a little different than others, so you may or may not have the same results as me.
    Mine did the same thing, after something got spilt on the phone by the kids. After a few days of use, the sugars started to break down and everything went back to normal function.
  4.    #4  
    maybe that's it.
    I only seem to have issues inserting a space directly after a comma, but I think my issue is just that I hit the space bar too far on the edge in that situation.
    maybe your just spaceing out !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->