1.    #1  
    Anyone watching the Churchill Club feed? LOL, they were talking about a new technology, that's better than Bluetooth where you could have an earpiece for a phone that's the size of a hearing aid. Ruby chimmed in that they could make a touchstone pillow for it so you could charge it at night.
    Global Posts
    323 Global Posts
    And she kinda owned Ruby when they were talking about Tap to talk features and she's like "your phone doesn't do that yet."

And he kinda brushed it off. haha
    Peace, Freedom, Prosperity.

If you have a complaint/request relating to webOS please use the Feedback & Feature Requests Form at the official site.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by JLegacy View Post
    And she kinda owned Ruby when they were talking about Tap to talk features and she's like "your phone doesn't do that yet."

And he kinda brushed it off. haha
    Yeah, what was that about the video stuff? Did he start to offer something up then shut down all of a sudden?
    Global Posts
    323 Global Posts
    I didn't see anything. Hopefully someone will ask a good question or ruby pulls out the palmpad before the interview is over....

If you have a complaint/request relating to webOS please use the Feedback & Feature Requests Form at the official site.
    Global Posts
    323 Global Posts
    Baw, no device. But it was cool how they were talking about "devices integrating with our world."
    Though, that wasn't what I was hoping they'd talk about.... :/

I was hoping Jon said his favorite app was Preware.
    Global Posts
    323 Global Posts
    lol
    Email and Need for Speed.

Quote Originally Posted by gollyzila View Post
    I was hoping Jon said his favorite app was Preware.
    Does he even use a Pre? :P
    Last I knew, early this year, he was actually using a Pixi...
    I bet he runs Preware on his Pixi.

-- Rod
    Jon is so far ahead of the curve, he runs Pixiware on his Pre 3.
    I would hate to sleep with an electromagnet against my ear. Brain cancer anyone?
    Is there recorded video of this somewhere?