1.    #1  
    Pls help, If I had 2 palm pre device and the old one had already activated with palm profile setup, should I use same profile name for 2nd new device or set a new profile name acc. for new device?
    New profile. You can't have the same profile on more than one device. Unless you don't plan on using the first device anymore, in which case use your original profile (it's not clear in your post if both devices are going to be used).
    Last edited by NachoB; 11/29/2010 at 10:01 AM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  3.    #3  
    thank you for your help, both devices are used. that means i use name profile for 2nd one, but can i use same gmail acc. for both profile?
    Since the profile is based on an email address, you'll have to use a different email address for your Palm profile. If you're referring to accessing your gmail account via the email app, yes you can setup your gmail on both phones.
    Last edited by NachoB; 12/20/2010 at 09:02 PM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    For the tablet, they damn well better allow the use of the same profile!
    I agree about the tablet. It would defeat the purpose of having an integrated setup if we had to have two seperate profiles with two seperate email addresses for the two. I'm sure there is a line (or could be) in the profile stating which device it is for). In theory, you should be able to have a Pre, Pre+, Pixi, Pixi+, Pre 2, Superphone and Tablet with the same profile if this were the case