Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    322 Global Posts
    What did 'jackson' leak correctly? I'm asking that seriously, not sarcastically. I've always been under the impression that he was another one of those guys who threw out vague distant rumors that almost had to be true like "we'll hear something before the end of the year" (back in like April) and if it didn't come to pass a vague excuse was used like "oh you know, the HP merger changed the plans."
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    From what I understand, he was one of the original leakers of the EVO 4G (HTC Supersonic code name at the time).
    Quote Originally Posted by krische View Post
    I was mostly using 'jackson' as my primary source because he has correctly leaked Sprint phones in the past. And the only other source we have are our own assumptions really.

The only other correct leaker that I know on here is the person who leaked the video of Need For Speed a month or so before 3D games were announced at CES 2010.
    How do they say it, fill a room with monkeys and paint, and eventually the monalisa will be created?
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Klownicle View Post
    How do they say it, fill a room with monkeys and paint, and eventually the monalisa will be created?
    I would take the info received form any leaker with a grain of salt, just like I would the facebook comment in the original post. I would guess it was written by a marketing intern who probably doesn't even know what the Pre 2 is. Hence the generic response of saying to go to sprint.com/newsroom

Otherwise as of right now, Sprint has not officially said anything to the tune of carrying the Pre 2. The only announced carrier of it in the US is Verizon Wireless.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123