1.    #1  
    I have a Treo 180 with the GPRS patch on. I've been using it since the patch came out without any problems.... until this afternoon!!!

Now everytime someone calls my Treo it displays:

MemoryMgr.c, Line:4340, NULL handle

It has a "Reset" button, but it doesn't work and I have to do a manual soft reset.!!

I can make outgoing calls and GPRS connections without problems. Any idea how I can fix this?? I disabled all hacks and removed the AIM client, but to no avail.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
  2.    #2  
    It's not lack of memory. I had 1037K to start with and now I'm up to 1.8M free and I still have the problem!
    did you remove all add on programs... there might be some conflict. I had problems with ringo 3. it was ok at first but after rec. my 4th call.. I get fatal error message and have to do soft reset. wen I removed it... everything was ok already!
  4.    #4  
    Originally posted by chuaaa
    did you remove all add on programs... there might be some conflict. I had problems with ringo 3. it was ok at first but after rec. my 4th call.. I get fatal error message and have to do soft reset. wen I removed it... everything was ok already!
    It was Ringo!! I had loaded the demo and added one friend to it and forgotten it. I removed it and now my phone works.

Thank you!!
    I am in Latvia, LMT GSM.
    I have same problem - GPRS works fine, but every 1 to 2 hours phone goes to NO SERVICE and searches for network. I cam make calls, but nobody can call to me - they hear 1 long signal and busy signals then. No reactions on treo.
    I can resolve this problem only with power button to turn OFF and ON "Wireless Mode". I wait for next version of GPRS upgrade. I tried also hard reset and use without any other programm, but nothing better. Have any other ideas???
  6. kin
    Instead, I hard reset my Treo 270 and had to reload all my programs one by one.

Actually, it was good to do this as I cleared many of the rubbish that accumulated over time such as unused preferences of programs long deleted.

And also that copy of PhoneHAL that was loaded to solve a headset problem... The new GPRS OS solves the issue and the old PhoneHAL patch isn't required anymore. In fact, if you didn't erase it from your backup folder during the restore after the loading the GPRS software, you will end up with 2 copies of PhoneHAL that might cause all kinds of problems!
    I have the same thing happening to me with my Treo 270.

I've had a few freezes on incoming calls.

I don't have the GPRS patch or Ringo. I do have the headset patch direct from handspring support becuase I was having that problem.