1. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,555 Global Posts
    I was perusing the television device in the corner of my living room and blow me, I do believe I saw the lesser spotted Palm Pre (Latin name: Raphus cucullatus) 2 in an advert for HP web-connected printers. It was enough for me to drop my pipe, so rare are the verifiable sightings of this beast.

An actual HP advert that acknowledges that WebOS and the Pre exists! Who would believe it!
  2. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,555 Global Posts
    Although this morning, over coffee, I came across this:

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l287/cgk1/eprint.jpg
    hahahahaha, the Dodo :P

But it could be true, the Pre 2 may in fact be the last of its kind. Wouldn't be so surprised if they killed the Pre brand entirely considering all the hate and negativity associated with its name.
    what made me throw my pipe at the TV was:
    In the advert...it starts off showing the Pre & then switches to showing a WIRE FRAME cartoon of a generic mobile..
    Half hearted attempt by HP...
    I've seen this on the TV a few time myself. I was just glad to see some publicity as it is fairly sparse here in Britain.

The next best I've seen is a hackney cab with a full Palm Pre livre. It goes past my place once every full moon, I'll try and get a picture if I see it again.