Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast
    I wouldn't want a true five inch screen, but if the measurment is also including the gesture area, I wouldn't complain.
    Global Posts
    437 Global Posts
    I sure hope not. They need a 4 inch screen.
    Just happy they are rumor mongering!
    This just proves that no matter what palm does people won't be happy...

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    Wow. Just wow. Don't know if I want a screen THAT big, but, let's hope the February timeframe holds true!
    WebOS Roundup is reporting that boy genius is showing a story claiming that the upcoming Palm masion will be released the first quarter of 2011....AND IT WILL SPORT A FIVE INCH SCREEN!!?? ***??? Do we really need something that huge? No thanks.

heres the link
    http://www.bgr.com/2010/11/19/palm-m...bruary-launch/
    Quote Originally Posted by Chompy View Post
    This is an exception lol. A 5" screen is just way too big for a phone. It's more like a phone/tablet. lol
    Congrats!...you just hit the nail on the proverbial head...it's the world's first "Phone/Tablet". yayyyy!!!
    I dont care how big it is. i'll buy it in a heartbeat lol. As long as i can look at webos on a big screen without any lags..
    Phablet?
    too big for a phone, too small for a tablet
    Developer of Ultimate Hockey, netSpeed, BatteryMonitor, The Ghastly Headset,
    netSpeed HD, St4rs and Matrix Exhibition
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Follow my webOS projects on my blog and follow me on twitter
    Global Posts
    374 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    This just proves that no matter what palm does people won't be happy...
    I'll be happy with a Pre 2 (once I can get my hands on one) and there may be someone who wants a 5" screen, but there's no pleasing everyone it seems. If this rumor is true then I hope they have something in between planned also. A whole range of devices is needed.
    I like the Pre's size... I wouldn't mind a little bigger, but 5" is too big for my tastes.

Although, if it was 5" with at least 720p, and a good sized HDD it would make a damn good portable video player. haha
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    naw it's not called Mansion.... County is the release name. ;-)
    Please nooooooooooooooo
    *Patchers STILL make this phone Perfect!
    Palm Devices Currently Owned: Pre, Pre Plus, Pre 2, Pre 3, Pixi, Veer, Touchpads, and too many touchstones!
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Hopefully this just a rumor, but just in case I'll get it out of the way...

Hey Rubi...its called Goldilocks and the Three Bears. Learn what a perfect median is please. 3.1 = too small, 5 = too big. Jeez I wonder where the middle could be - maybe 4 inches, just a stab
    I feel a great disturbance in the force. It's as if a thousand voices suddenly cried out about the EVO being too big and suddenly backpedaled in unison.
    HP must do this to compete with the dell streak.

this is from a source within HP
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    damn....my bad. feel free to delete this duplicate thread mods.
Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast