Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by abegee View Post
    HP must do this to compete with the dell streak.

this is from a source within HP
    Yeah but that's like GM claiming they must make their cars accelerate without driver input so that they can compete with Toyota. You shouldn't compete with failure.
    maybe you can roll it up to fit in apocket?
    Phab 5

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    I see pandas.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    But shouldn't jayjam99 get extra ponits for putting it the right forum??

LOL. Typical. Everyone says "bigger, faster, better" and it sounds like they just heard the "bigger" part.

Just like the whole "we don't really want Flash anyway" stuff a couple months ago, I wonder how many webOS people who bashed the EVO will be changing their tune and saying how wonderful this is to have such a large screen?
    you mean in 'future palm devices'? Absolutely. It's all good!
    Quote Originally Posted by solarus View Post
    Yeah but that's like GM claiming they must make their cars accelerate without driver input so that they can compete with Toyota. You shouldn't compete with failure.
    lmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaooooooooooooooooo!
    Maybe it's not a smartphone, but a tablet. That way people can still complain about the screen being too small.
    iPhone 4s 64gb for personal, at&t Prē 3 for business. Best of both worlds.
    Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    The Palmlet,....now you really CAN, have it all, "in the Palm of your hand"
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    totally. It's all good!
    Actually, my bad, it was reidme's post that got the right forum.

Now I've totally exhausted my one time to be wrong for the year. Will have to be careful for the next 6 weeks...
    I don't think they'd make a tablet that's only 5 inches. I blame everyone on Precentral. Everyone complained about the screen being too small and Palm just went pastachio nuts on it and made it freaking huge.
    I was in a Sprint store (I know, I know!) today and the rep very confidently said the first HP|Palm device is coming to Sprint early Feb (he also said 2.0 right around Christmas). I just mention because it coincides with this rumor.
    I smell a thread merge coming......
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    I'm just glad I was here to see it! Historic moment!
    I heard it's also going to have a terrabyte removable storage media. Taped between the touchstone back and the main body of the phone.
    I will buy it
    (if I haven't bought something else by then)
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychonaut View Post
    I was in a Sprint store (I know, I know!) today and the rep very confidently said the first HP|Palm device is coming to Sprint early Feb (he also said 2.0 right around Christmas). I just mention because it coincides with this rumor.

"Very confidently"
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenMan View Post
    I don't think they'd make a tablet that's only 5 inches. I blame everyone on Precentral. Everyone complained about the screen being too small and Palm just went pastachio nuts on it and made it freaking huge.
    Lol, it's like when someone keeps bugging you for something, so you go nuts and go overboard on it. I can just see ruby frustratingly saying "you want a big screen, FINE! here's you big screen!"
    iPhone 4s 64gb for personal, at&t Prē 3 for business. Best of both worlds.
    Quote Originally Posted by ToddK View Post
    The Palmlet,....now you really CAN, have it all, "in the Palm of your hand"
    I like the name. Think of the advertising - they could show some original Palm's with cracked screens. The tag line would be:

(drum roll please)

You gotta break a few egss to make a Palmlet
    Quote Originally Posted by neville View Post
    too big for a phone, too small for a tablet
    I have a 3.5" tablet...
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast