1.    #1  
    Motorola Defy review -- Engadget

I hope they come out with a rugged webOS device. The fact that all cell phones are not made to be water proof is a crock. We should be able to file a class action lawsuit. On a side note i like the styling!
    What up?

I'd like to be able to use my phone in the pool. Could they make a slider water-proof? We put a man on the moon, right?

God is great,
    B.
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan078 View Post

I hope they come out with a rugged webOS device. The fact that all cell phones are not made to be water proof is a crock. We should be able to file a class action lawsuit. On a side note i like the styling!
    Phones are just not made for toilet bowls. But it would save on allot of "Gee Verizon/Sprint" I don't know how the moisture sensor got tripped".
  4.    #4  
    but why arnt they. Everyone has trashed a phone from water. I hope this becomes a trend but I doubt it. It is nice to see a durable product not artificialy inflated in price.
    Well why not just have a durable option? I have never done water damage to my phones and i prefer the thinner devices.
    Global Posts
    810 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan078 View Post

lmao a rugged webos device. Lets get palm building phones that don't just fall apart on there own from normal use before they attempt a rugged version.

Moto is no stranger to rugged phones palm on the other hand lmfao.
  7.    #7  
    pre has been notorius build wise but we had 755's before that and they were like tanks. My staff has 8 pixi's and we have only had to swap one in the last 6 months for ramdom restarts.