Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1.    #1  
    I know I'm not alone on this when I say I'm tired of hearing coming soon and in the near future, I'm also tired of defending my phone amongst Android and Iphone users.

    I say its time ReleaseMyPre Guy starts up another Riot on HP/Palm's Twitter and Facebook saying scrap the Pre2, just give us a timeframe for the Super Device! PAAAAAAAAALMMMMM!!!
  2. #2  
    Yeah!
    Alas, Mr. Rubenstein broke his video camera in the last video.
  3. #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by tha2nddunn View Post
    I know I'm not alone on this when I say I'm tired of hearing coming soon and in the near future, I'm also tired of defending my phone amongst Android and Iphone users.

    I say its time ReleaseMyPre Guy starts up another Riot on HP/Palm's Twitter and Facebook saying scrap the Pre2, just give us a timeframe for the Super Device! PAAAAAAAAALMMMMM!!!
    Why do you feel the need to defend your phone? Is it linked to your status and feeling of self worth? It's a phone.
    I don't understand the purpose of the line, I don't need to drink to have fun. Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

    Let's all give thanks to the app that started it all.
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ebrew-app.html
  4.    #4  
    of course it's linked to my status I own it, i defend everything I own, but more the Operating System than the phone
  5. #5  
    probably using an evo or epic, like all the other disgruntled sprint pre minus owners here.

  6.    #6  
    Lol, nope...I'm not really into Super Phones (I had a flip phone up until a year ago, excellent battery life), but I just really liked the OS and don't want to see it die because of bad marketing, and I realize they are neccessary to keep Palm alive
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by tha2nddunn View Post
    of course it's linked to my status I own it, i defend everything I own, but more the Operating System than the phone
    Ok then.
    I don't understand the purpose of the line, I don't need to drink to have fun. Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

    Let's all give thanks to the app that started it all.
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ebrew-app.html
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by morrison0880 View Post
    Ok then.
    I find that you seem to take these "defenses" even more personal...
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLI T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

    It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

    Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
  9. #9  
    What happen to the dude with the Pre tattoo ?
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    I find that you seem to take these "defenses" even more personal...
    Ah, touche! You sir win one free internets.
    I don't understand the purpose of the line, I don't need to drink to have fun. Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

    Let's all give thanks to the app that started it all.
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ebrew-app.html
  11. #11  
    I am wanting to know if any of the cool enhancements are going to be in the new phone. If it were not for the WebOS and the touchstone, I would have gotten the HTC EVO. The EVO has a beautiful screen although a little bulky. I actually like the haptic keyboard and the way they make suggestions on words as you type. Also the speech to text for texting while you are driving etc. is awesome. We need some of these features to come into the WebOS phones.
  12. #12  
    I was told by a Palm rep that the ReleaseMyPre Guy has been discontinued. It was over a chat session so I know it's true.
  13. #13  
    ^ lmfao
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by deesugar View Post
    I was told by a Palm rep that the ReleaseMyPre Guy has been discontinued. It was over a chat session so I know it's true.
    That right there is funny, I don't care who you are.....

Posting Permissions