1.    #1  
    same size phone, maybe larger screen and thin (because no keyboard).
    would miss sliding open slider to unlock quickly, but I close it back up anyway.
    so if the button (yes it would have a sprint pre button) turned on the screen if not unlock, and then press again to give me a virtual keyboard.
    maybe a larger screen, but nothing to make my phone larger. I would seriously consider a phone like that. Not a large slab, but a small one.

ya dig?
    Quote Originally Posted by patricksmangan View Post
    same size phone, maybe larger screen and thin (because no keyboard).
    would miss sliding open slider to unlock quickly, but I close it back up anyway.
    so if the button (yes it would have a sprint pre button) turned on the screen if not unlock, and then press again to give me a virtual keyboard.
    maybe a larger screen, but nothing to make my phone larger. I would seriously consider a phone like that. Not a large slab, but a small one.

ya dig?
    I want a keyboardless (virtual keyboard) Palm WebOS phone, but I would like it to be bigger, but skinnier. (depth wise)

Maybe a 3.7" display. Not too big though. None of that "wont fit in my pocket its so big" garbage
  3.    #3  
    ya I know a lot of people want bigger, but I hadn't really heard much of the idea of keyboardless but the same size being tossed around.

big is cool, but idk. Almost defeats the purpose for me. If palm were to introduce a line of phones of every kinda form factor that people would want, a keyboardless pre might be a good idea. I'd think about buying it
    I've fantasized about a keyboardless slate webOS phone.

But... the same thing bugs me as with android and iphone and whatever else.. you immediately lose so much screen real estate just because you want to enter text. It's always jarring.

~* I can't believe it's not butter! *~
  5.    #5  
    ya..but it might b worth having a small phone.(none of this being tall with the keyboard out either) It's goin against the grain of big ol' slabs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylor View Post
    I've fantasized about a keyboardless slate webOS phone.

But... the same thing bugs me as with android and iphone and whatever else.. you immediately lose so much screen real estate just because you want to enter text. It's always jarring.
    I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by patricksmangan View Post
    ya I know a lot of people want bigger...
    I just have to point out here, thats a very funny thing to say! But I think 3.5 inch is the smallest a non-keyboard phone could be without loosing function.
  7.    #7  
    you perv :P
    From my experiences with my HTC Touch, my Pre and my wife's iPod Touch, virtual keyboards are garbage. It's almost impossible to type a basic sentence without making several typos. And, try a virtual keyboard while driving, walking, etc where you can't really watch your hand.

Mine-Sprint Samsung Galaxy Nexus 4G/LTE
    Sprint Pre, 1.4.5 overclocked with F102A Delta Dagger - retired 12-18-11
    Wife's- Sprint LG Viper 4G/LTE
    R.I.P. - My Launch day Pre - 06-06-09--04-18-11

Never trust a computer (or phone) named after a fruit.
    You shouldn't be driving and typing to begin with. Just sayin'.
  10.    #10  
    should have dictation.