1.    #1  
    I heard in 2011 near the begenning hp/palm are gonna release new palm phones and on this fourm I hear someone say that sprint dosent think the palm 2 was a big improvment so it wont be coming but in 2011 near the begenning new palm phones might come out so sprint might get some should I buy a palm pre or wait I mena its only 4 months away I heard it was between jan-march the confrencce should I wait or buy one from ebay right now? becuase I get a upgrade on 3/11/11
    Last edited by shyam101; 11/14/2010 at 10:01 PM.
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    I wouldn't wait till 2012 lol
    don't use your upgrade now for a Pre wait until new phones. If you are wanting to try WebOS then look on ebay and try and get one there for cheap. I think your timeline is right by next March for new WebOS hardware on Sprint. Then hopefully the smartphone community will see what we all know here as the best smartphone OS ....bar-none!
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne173 View Post
    don't use your upgrade now for a Pre wait until new phones. If you are wanting to try WebOS then look on ebay and try and get one there for cheap. I think your timeline is right by next March for new WebOS hardware on Sprint. Then hopefully the smartphone community will see what we all know here as the best smartphone OS ....bar-none!
    I have im stuck with a hero becuase of the beggening sprint problems on the palm pre that are fixed i loved the OS better than android I'm proublly a palmfanboy lol
    I would wait until CES 2011 (January 6-9) to see what HP webOS devices roll out.
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    CES is in January. Less than Two months away. You should wait.
    I also would say CES, hope for new devices in germany soon.
    I'm waiting. I have an upgrade coming up too. The Pre 2 is better than my Pre minus, but I want to see what Palm and HP have been working on.
  9.    #9  
    Hmm well XDA is porting webOS to the android htc hero dual bootable and i've been help making it at WebOS for Hero Development Thread - xda-developers and were using the open source version so we cant get sued and also were almost done after putting on uboot the webOS booter so I might not