1.    #1  
    I love my Pre and it's form factor. Although, one thing I have noticed is that it is hard to slide the keyboard out with one hand. (I have the Sprint case installed btw, so maybe that's why.)

Does anyone think a "spring loaded" slider would be nice to have?
    or a hinge of some sort like the new g2. That slider is soo smooth!
    My Pre slides open with one hand very easily, the trick is using your left hand, not the right. Don't know why but it has always been like that with my Pre. Actually it works out perfect because I use my right hand to open apps (right handed).
    There's never been a better 1-handed, vertical slider than the SCH-i730's slider:

http://www.krunker.com/wp-content/samsungi70.jpg

Smooth, easy, quick, and indestructible. Here it is 6 years later and Palm still hasn't cracked the code on this capability.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    My Pre slides open with one hand very easily, the trick is using your left hand, not the right. Don't know why but it has always been like that with my Pre. Actually it works out perfect because I use my right hand to open apps (right handed).
    Thanks for the left handed suggestion. I just practiced opening the slider with my left hand for a minute and it is fairly smooth even with the Sprint case installed.
    I've thought about a spring loaded pre before. It would make it kinda cool if the screen could pop up with a press of a button. It'd be a reverse matrix phone